Beer Tasting Luncheon / Dinner Party - Flexible Start Times.
This fabulous 2 hr. interactive party includes ample tastes of local, craft beers paired with tantalizing, gourmet appetizers, and seasonal menu favorites.
PERFECT FOR: Singles, couples, groups, anniversaries, birthdays, bachelor or bachelorette parties, EVERYONE!
“Yummy!” The food, the beer, the brewery party all were fantastic! Food was yummy and beer was awesome! Can't wait to go again! Local San Diego Resident (One of over 200 5-star Trip Advisor Reviews)
For the entire month of March, we'll be celebrating St Patricks with Irish gifts for all!
Beer Tasting Luncheon / Dinner Party Includes:
- 4-Course Luncheon or Dinner (including dessert)
- Each course paired with superb local, craft beers.
- Guided historic walk of scenic La Jolla by-the-sea (by request and availability)
- Behind-the-scenes tour of brewery
- Beer games and prizes!
Only $89 per person!
Flexible start times. Meeting place: La Jolla (20 minutes from downtown San Diego).
*Above price does not include tour guide gratuity.
This tour must meet the minimum guest requirement, if it does not, ticket holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time/tour (subject to availability) or receive a full refund.
Please note: Our tours are for adults 21 years of age or older. If you would like to bring your children please contact us as we may be able to arrange a private tour for you.
• If you have booked your tour within 7 days, or on the day of a holiday, your sale is final. (14 days for groups of 10 or more.)
• Refund - A minimum of 7 days advance notice is required for a refund. All refunds will incur a cancellation fee of $15 per ticket. (14 days for groups of 10 or more.)
• Re-schedule - A minimum of 7 days advance notice is required to re-schedule your tour. (14 days for groups of 10 or more.)
• No Refund - In case of cancellation without the required advance notice. No refund or re-schedule will be made for NO-SHOW.
• In the event you are more than 5 minutes late for the tour, we are sorry, but because of the tour schedule, you may have to forfeit your tour with no refund or re-schedule.
When & Where
7766 Fay Ave.
San Diego Beer, Wine Spirits Tours
ALL TOURS INCLUDE:
Ample Tastes, Farm-to-table Food, Tasting Presentations, Guided Sightseeing, and Cultural Tours
For groups of 1 to 1000!
Vineyard, Brewery and Distillery Tours; Chauffeured Tours, Train Tours and Walking Tours; Pairing Dinners and Tasting Parties
TASTE and SEE San Diego, CAR-FREE!
San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits Tours is a leading provider of adult beverage and culinary tours throughout San Diego. Since inception in 2010, this popular tour company has each year been the proud recipient of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence.
“Want to have fun, be safe, and save gas money (or rental car fees)? Does a day in San Diego Wine Country sipping fine wines, or an afternoon being guided on the train to local breweries and distilleries, sound good to you?” says Shira Bliss, owner of San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits Tours.
Delight your palate with the finest local libations and culinary creations! Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, bachelor(ette) party or just want to have a great time…San Diego Beer, Wine and Spirits Tours has the perfect tasty adventure for you.
All tours include tasting presentations by expert guides, behind-the-scenes tours, guided sightseeing, ample tastings, farm-to-table food, culture, history and more!
We look forward to taking you on a Tasty Adventure!