Beer Tasting Luncheon / Dinner Party - Flexible Start Times.
This fabulous 2 hr. interactive party includes ample tastes of local, craft beers paired with tantalizing, gourmet appetizers, and seasonal menu favorites.
PERFECT FOR: Singles, couples, groups, anniversaries, birthdays, bachelor or bachelorette parties, EVERYONE!
“Yummy!” The food, the beer, the brewery party all were fantastic! Food was yummy and beer was awesome! Can't wait to go again! Local San Diego Resident (One of over 200 5-star Trip Advisor Reviews)
For the entire month of March, we'll be celebrating St Patricks with Irish gifts for all!
Beer Tasting Luncheon / Dinner Party Includes:
- 4-Course Luncheon or Dinner (including dessert)
- Each course paired with superb local, craft beers.
- Guided historic walk of scenic La Jolla by-the-sea (by request and availability)
- Behind-the-scenes tour of brewery
- Beer games and prizes!
Only $89 per person!
Flexible start times. Meeting place: La Jolla (20 minutes from downtown San Diego).
*Above price does not include tour guide gratuity.
This tour must meet the minimum guest requirement, if it does not, ticket holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time/tour (subject to availability) or receive a full refund.
Please note: Our tours are for adults 21 years of age or older. If you would like to bring your children please contact us as we may be able to arrange a private tour for you.
• If you have booked your tour within 7 days, or on the day of a holiday, your sale is final. (14 days for groups of 10 or more.)
• Refund - A minimum of 7 days advance notice is required for a refund. All refunds will incur a cancellation fee of $15 per ticket. (14 days for groups of 10 or more.)
• Re-schedule - A minimum of 7 days advance notice is required to re-schedule your tour. (14 days for groups of 10 or more.)
• No Refund - In case of cancellation without the required advance notice. No refund or re-schedule will be made for NO-SHOW.
• In the event you are more than 5 minutes late for the tour, we are sorry, but because of the tour schedule, you may have to forfeit your tour with no refund or re-schedule.
When & Where
7766 Fay Ave.
San Diego Beer and Wine Tours
TASTY! LOCAL! FUN!
Savor fine wines, or local craft beers paired with mouth-watering food while our expert guides entertain you on a luxurious chauffeured tour, exciting train tour, or relaxing walking tour.
Support LOCAL! We share our passion for fine wine, local craft beers and gourmet food while supporting the local San Diego Merchants.
No need to drive:
Take the train and GO GREEN on a Wine or Beer Train Tour! We pick you up door-to-door on the Winery and Brewery Chauffeured Tours. Walk, don’t drive, on our Wine and Food or Beer and Food Walking Tours.
Tours include wine or beer appreciation presentations by expert consultants, behind-the-scenes tours, lavish wine or beer tastings, luscious farm-to-table food, and fun games and prizes!
Live life to the fullest with San Diego’s Tasty Adventures! We’ve scoped out the very best San Diego Wineries and top local breweries to bring you a personalized beer or wine adventure that’s sure to please.
IDEAL FOR: Singles, groups, couples, locals and visitors, bachelors and bachelorettes, birthday, anniversary and corporate celebrations, EVERYONE!
Transportation options available for all events.
Tours available daily, year round, rain or shine. (Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day.)
Customized itineraries and beer and wine combo tours available.
Wine and Beer Tour Gift Certificates available.