On this Ultimate Beer and Food Walking Tour we'll celebrate the famous San Diego's Beer Community. With your local expert guide you'll enjoy ample tastes of local and international craft beers paired with La Jolla’s best burgers, gourmet pizza, ultimate beer sauced chicken wings and more!
For 2015 reservations please CLICK HERE. Tours run daily, year round, rain or shine. If the date you want does not appear available, please call us at (858) 551-5115.
“Yummy!” The food, the beer, the guide and the company all were fantastic! Food was yummy and beer was perfect! Can't wait to go again!
(One of over 200 Trip Advisor 5-STAR reviews).
3 hr. Beer & Food Guided Walking Tour includes*:
- Award-Winning Beer Tastings
- VIP Food Pairings e.g. burgers, pizza, mac n cheese!
- 3 Tasty tour stops
- Guided historic walk of scenic La Jolla by-the-sea
- Behind the scenes brewery tour (learn how your beer is made)
- BEER Games and Prizes!
*above offerings may vary
Only $79 per person! (Does not include tour guide gratuity.)
Start time: 2:15 pm
Please note: Our tours are for adults 21 years of age or older. If you would like to bring your children please contact us as we may be able to arrange a private tour for you.
Don't know what date you'd like? Buy a gift certificate which can be redeemed anytime, no expiration. These make great holiday gifts. Call 858-551-5115 or buy online here: www.sdbeerwine.com
* If you have booked your tour within 7 days, or on the day of a holiday, your sale is final. (14 days for groups of 10 or more.)
* Refund - A minimum of 7 days advance notice is required for a refund. All refunds will incur a cancellation fee of $15 per ticket. (14 days for groups of 10 or more.)
* Re-schedule - A minimum of 7 days advance notice is required to re-schedule your tour for a different date. (14 days for groups of 10 or more.)
* NO Refund or Re-schedule without the required advance notice or for no-show.
* In the event you are more than 5 minutes late to the tour, we are sorry, but because of the tour schedule, you may have to forfeit your tour with no refund or re-schedule.
When & Where
7766 Fay Ave.
San Diego Beer, Wine Spirits Tours
ALL TOURS INCLUDE:
Ample Tastes, Farm-to-table Food, Tasting Presentations, Guided Sightseeing, and Cultural Tours
For groups of 1 to 1000!
Vineyard, Brewery and Distillery Tours; Chauffeured Tours, Train Tours and Walking Tours; Pairing Dinners and Tasting Parties
TASTE and SEE San Diego, CAR-FREE!
San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits Tours is a leading provider of adult beverage and culinary tours throughout San Diego. Since inception in 2010, this popular tour company has each year been the proud recipient of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence.
“Want to have fun, be safe, and save gas money (or rental car fees)? Does a day in San Diego Wine Country sipping fine wines, or an afternoon being guided on the train to local breweries and distilleries, sound good to you?” says Shira Bliss, owner of San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits Tours.
Delight your palate with the finest local libations and culinary creations! Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, bachelor(ette) party or just want to have a great time…San Diego Beer, Wine and Spirits Tours has the perfect tasty adventure for you.
All tours include tasting presentations by expert guides, behind-the-scenes tours, guided sightseeing, ample tastings, farm-to-table food, culture, history and more!
We look forward to taking you on a Tasty Adventure!