#BeefChat with Mike Roussell, Ph.D.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (EST)
Have you heard about BOLD (Beef in an Optimal Lean Diet)?
Shelley Johnson (@BeefRD), Registered Dietitian for the Beef Checkoff, will be moderating a lively conversation with BOLD researcher Mike Roussell, Ph.D. (@mikeroussell) about this groundbreaking study that provides new insights about beef’s role in a healthy diet; demonstrating that lean beef, in addition to being satisfying and great tasting, easily fits in heart-healthy diets. We invite you to take part in the discussion, ask your own questions and tell us what you think of these exciting new results!
Here’s how to participate:
- Join us on Wed., February 22 at 2 pm EST by searching for the #BeefChat hashtag using the search box on Twitter or CLICK HERE
- Follow @BeefRD and @mikeroussell to watch for questions and information on how lean beef can be heart-healthy
- When you want to join in the conversation, be sure to use #BeefChat in your tweets
- Answer questions, ask your own and learn about lean beef nutrition.
- It's going to be a great time full of important nutrition information so be sure to invite your friends. We hope to see you there!