Bedford Pi Run
Saturday, June 8, 2013 at 8:30 AM
The Bedford Running Club presents the
Bedford 5K Pi Run
Fundraising event to benefit the Bedford Sr. & Jr. High Running Programs
5K Run/Walk & 1K Kids Race
Saturday, June 8, 2013
Times: Race-day registration opens at 7:30 am. 5K race/walk @ 8:30am. Kids’ race @ 9:30am.
Race location: Bedford Community Stadium, 8285 Jackman Road, Temperance Mi, 48182
Out & back trail mixed-surface XC course, not certified, start/finish @ stadium.
Award Age Groups:
- Overall male/female, overall master (40+) male/female.
- Medals awarded to top 3 finishers in each age group.
- Male & Female: 10-14, 15-19,20-24,25-29,30-34,35-39,40-44,45-49,50-54,55-59,60-64,65-69,70+.
- Goodie bags for all registered runners/walkers.
- Kids 1K (10 & under): overall male/female.
- All participants registered by May 24 will receive a t-shirt.
- Snacks, sports drink and water will be provided after the race.
- Packet pickup day of race.
- 5K entry fees are $20. Pre-registrations by May 24 receive a race t-shirt.
- 1K entry fees are $15. Pre-registrations by May 24 receive a race t-shirt.
- Race-day registration fees, same as pre-registration fees, can be cash or check, NO race t-shirts available for race-day registrants.
By registering online, in consideration of your acceptance of this entry, I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators waive and release all rights for claims and damages I might have against the race director and all related parties for any and all injury or damages resulting from participating in the above event. I am in proper physical condition to participate in this event.
Need further information?
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
E-mail email@example.com or call Cindy Lezon at (734) 854-2836
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you don't have to bring it, but you must check in when you arrive.
When & Where
Bedford Running Club
Non Profit Organization dedicated to improving running sports in the Bedford Community.