San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
“Why is our Continuous Improvement Program showing so little improvement?”
“Why is it so hard to get things done around here?”
The key to becoming a truly outstanding enterprise is to develop an operations strategy that quickly delivers outstanding products and services. This is accomplished by a relentless focus on reducing the total lead time through the enterprise.
Most improvement programs have a focus on merely reducing the cost of direct tasks. But truly dramatic change comes from linking all activities together with a focus on time. Companies who have adopted this High Velocity Strategy have seen growth in market share, reduced past due deliveries, improved cash flow, and higher profitability.
In one afternoon, this seminar will show you how to become a High Velocity Enterprise in three steps:
1) Understand why the High Velocity Enterprise goes beyond typical cost-cutting techniques to create a strategy of success for the customer and the enterprise
2) Receive a tool that will help you understand exactly what is happening in your enterprise and where to make pointed and effective changes through simplifying each operation and reducing the steps needed to deliver
3) Using the techniques and concepts of Quick Response Manufacturing, learn what to do to begin making your enterprise High Velocity the next day at your business
All attendees will receive:
- Workbook of all slides used in the presentation
- A Starter Edition of Graham Process Mapping Software
- Refreshments throughout the seminar
- Free Parking at the Engineers Club
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you feel that this seminar did not justify your time and money then we will refund your fee.