San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Social Media Association brings together the media community both online and offline. Our members are forward-thinking people interested in business and media innovation.
We are entrepreneurs, business owners, managers, influencers and strategic decision makers. Our goal is a non-competitive environment where we can learn, share and have fun together: informing, inspiring, and empowering business through social, digital, and future media.
Events include monthly talks and presentations by expert speakers, lively panel discussions, roundtable events, networking meetups, and lots more!
Member benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Discounts to programs and members only events
- Free networking opportunities
- Speaking opportunities
- Writing opportunities on the SMA blog
- Learning some of the newest tactics in social media
- Brainstorming with leaders in the social media and digital media fields
- First look at job opportunities from member agencies and elsewhere
This membership is for a one-year membership.
• A professional membership is for someone working full-time or part-time.
• A student membership is for someone currently enrolled as a full-time student at a local school or university.
• A corporate membership is for up to 3 people for either a small business or non-profit organization.
For more information, contact Denise: Denise@SocialMediaAssoc.com
Follow us on Twitter (@SoMeAssociation) and use hashtag #SoMeAssoc
Save This Event
Social Media Association
Social Media Association holds fantastic, informative meetings and fun networking events for the benefit of our members and guests. Expert speakers join us every month, bringing the latest goings-on in social, digital, and future media. We also have roundtable discussions, workshops, meetups and impromptu gatherings. Whatever SMA is up to, we hope it provides a valuable service in your business and career, and that you’ll join us at the next event!