FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Beauty In Beauty Out (BIBO) Tour
Comes to Chicago October 26th and Atlanta November 17th
Chicago, IL /E-Release/ September 4th, 2013—The First Annual Beauty In Beauty Out (BIBO) Tour is coming to Chicago’s eclectic Catalyst Ranch on October 26th, 2013 and to Atlanta’s elegant Loft at Castleberry Hill on November 17th, 2013. Both events will be held from 5:30 p.m.- 9:30 p.m.
Produced by radio personality, author, motivational speaker and life coach, Traci S. Campbell, the Beauty In Beauty Out Tour is all about celebrating the “inner and outer” beauty of women leaders in our communities.
“The Beauty In Beauty Out Tour was created to honor the best and brightest in female leadership across our country as a way to counter some of the negative images of women bombarding today’s media. Please come out for a great cause and see some amazing women being honored and receiving the "queen for a day" treatment they deserve,” explains Campbell.
Get involved in the glitz and glam on the BIBO Tour purple carpet! Enjoy delectable treats, be entertained by music from local DJs and entertainers, receive beauty advice and services from beauty, health and wellness experts. Experience a unique awards ceremony that puts the spotlight on exceptional women leaders (honorees) as well as up and coming leaders who give back to their communities (nominees).
Chicago 2013 BIBO Tour Honorees include:
- Dorothy Brown -Cook County Clerk
- Senator Iris Y. Martinez -Illinois Senator and advocate
- Shea Vaughn -Entrepreneur and fitness innovator
- Andrea Metcalf -Celebrity fitness expert
- Candace Jordan -Chicago Tribune columnist and former Playmate/model
- Diane Dinkins-Carr –Entrepreneur, supporter of emerging artists and continuing the legacy of the SouthSide Art Center
Chicago 2013 BIBO Tour Nominees include:
- Annmarie Walsh, from homeless to crusader for the homeless
- Geraldine Smith, from death row inmate to helping change lives of battered women
- Susan Wilson, raised over $1M for research for rare disease, San Filippo.
- Vunzai Yeazel, Founder of the Gorgeous Within program, educator and lecturer
- Monica Rydz, Video Blogger and Video Marketing expert and innovator
- Tressa Thomas, former child star, musician, and CEO of Thyck Troupe Chicago and Thyck TV (performing arts honoring initiatives supporting plus size women)
**Atlanta details to be announced. The BIBO Tour is still accepting nominations. To submit your nomination, for a woman in your community who is making a huge impact with her incredible leadership abilities, please email a 3-minute Youtube video link of your nomination or a headshot and 300 word short essay to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Self-nominations are allowed).
A portion of the ticket sales will benefit the C.H.A.M.P. Community Project (www.champcommunityproject.org), a non-profit organization whose mission is to give supplemental education and support to at-risk teens and single parents.
***Attire is semi-formal to Glam!
For more information please visit: www.beautyinbeautyouttour.com
The Beauty In Beauty Out Tour is still looking for sponsors, vendors and gift bag partners to help make this an incredible and memorable “one of a kind” event. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Some of the tour’s current sponsors and supporters include: Little Pink Book, Karen’s Body Beautiful, Kezmine Naturals, DeVawn Accessories, Posse Handbags, Gorgeous Within, Gigee Marie, Delux Magazine, Woman’s Elevation Magazine, Viva International Magazine, Sassy B Worldwide, Curvatude, Buzzfeed, Seacret, I’ve Got Your Style, Stylist Sara Rogers, Shenetics, Healthy Initiative and Stylist Sydney Nicole.
Also: Beauty In Beauty Out University is NOW accepting enrollment! CLICK HERE for FREE classes!
Save The Dates:
2013 Beauty In Beauty Out Tour Dates
Saturday, October 26th
5:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Sunday, November 17th
5:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Chicago, IL 60661
Loft At Castleberryhill
170 Northside Drive SW
LuCreative Group PR