Be inspired!Run with the Fastest Man on earth(seminar/group run)
Saturday, May 4, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Why are Kenyans so good? Do they have some special running secrets?
Fit Studio and Train with Kenyans invite you to a fun group and a running clinic/seminar with multiple world record holder, Daniel Komen and other world class Kenyan runners on Saturday, May 4th, 2013 at Fit Studio on 2601 Franklin Rd., Roanoke, VA 24014. Come learn the Kenyan way of training and take your running to another level! This running seminar/running clinic is dedicated to giving runners of all level and ages a Kenyan running experience that help them understand the approach which has made Kenyans the dominant distance runners in international competitions. Use this Kenyan training experience to develop practical and specific methods for you to use in your day-to-day, week-to-week training to push yourself beyond what you think you are capable of. You will be amazed at what YOU CAN DO!
Roanoke, Virginia Location:
Date: May 4th (Saturday Morning)
Fit Studio 365
2601 Franklin Rd., Roanoke, VA 24014
Time to be there: 10:00am
Schedule of events:
10: 15 am -Run with the fastest man in the world(Group run or walk-instructional run)
11:00-12:00PM-Instructinal session-Running clinic with the fastest man in the world
Contact person: Aaron Sage.
Fee: $20 for adults and $10 for children under 12
When & Where
Train with Kenyans,LLC
• Meet with the fastest human on earth in 2 miles and 3K (indoor and Outdoor)- Daniel Komen
• Discuss the various reasons for Kenyan distance runner dominance
• Establish the four Kenyan Training Values
• Introduce Kenyan Training Characteristics
• The Kenyan Racing Skills
• Introduce the top Kenyan training methods
• Explain the importance lifestyles for athletes
• Introduce the common Kenyan food for runners
• Introduce the Kenyan mental approach to running
• Introduce the proper running form demonstrated by various Kenyan elite athlete and etc.
All proceeds benefit Grace of God Children's Project(www.graceofgodchildren.org)
Set no limits...Do not stop dreaming...Take running to the next level..Try the Kenyan way of training!