San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Pat Russell- McCloud, J.D. is accurately classified as a speaker’s speaker. She is a stellar 30-year global circuit speaker, and has made excellence in delivery, content and entertainment, her signature. Her impact is qualitatively measurable and unmatched. By example, she has demonstrated that she is the ultimate presentation guru.
Making over 150 presentations annually, and traveling over 150,000 a year, she has a tool kit that is value add in achieving your desired outcome. Today, presentations are primarily lacking. The subject of the presentation and the content is typically, not long -lasting. You can change that reality! Every time you speak, it is an opportunity to position, package and present your communication skills, and unveil your prowess of the spoken word. Your success enhances your competitive edge.
“There are three things to aim at in public speaking: first, to get into your subject, then to get your subject into yourself, and lastly, to get your subject into the heart of your audience.”
- Alexander Gregg
Interactive Seminar Objectives
- To bring participants to a level of self-confidence.
- To deliver polished presentations anywhere, anytime.
- To secure professional and invaluable feedback that will be an asset in personal and professional growth and development
Who Should Attend
- Participants who want to learn how to develop presentation content
- Participants who want to learn how to organize their presentation
- Those who want to learn how to “read” their audience.
- Those who want to reinforce their presentation with supporting material, e.g., powerful and relevant visual aids, humor and story-telling.
- Participants who want to use proper language to ensure a credible presentation.
- Participants who want to use gestures, facial expressions, and movement to enhance their delivery.
- Participants who want to be prepared to handle even the toughest question-and-answer session.
Strategies to Achieve Mastery at the Podium
- Explore and discover what is holding you back from mastering the podium.
- Assist you in erasing the “fear factor” that has previously restricted you from being your best. Human beings’ rate public speaking right at the top of what frightens them. People are afraid of being ridiculed, rejected, and publicly humiliated.
- Cancel the sweaty palms, shaky hands, dry mouth, pounding heart, forgetting your lines, losing your place, and having a well prepared mind that suddenly and sadly freezes. It is true, standing up in front of a crowd and talking is terrifying for most people. Give guidance in the preparation of winning presentations, for your peers at work, or a conference presentation in your area of expertise, a community event, volunteer engagements, or a fund development initiative
- Identify strategies of engagement that will connect the audience to every word in the presentation.
- Provide creative tips that will make the audience listen, hear and act on the message.
- Assist in positioning the presenter in becoming a persuasive public speaker.
- Assist participant in eliminating “filler phrases” “ah h”, “hum-mm”, “you know”, and” you know what I mean”?” that impedes one’s speaking ease and clarity at the podium.
- To enhance the vocal variety of each participant.
“There are always three speeches, for every one you actually gave. The one you practiced, the one you gave, and the one you wish you gave.” - Dale Carnegie
“They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”
- Carl W. Buechner
When & Where
The Jai Agency
The Jai Agency is your "One Stop Shop" for creativity and execution beyond your imagination. If you're looking for something creative, fresh and unique to boost your brand, let us help to make your dreams come true!
The Jai Agency
4153 Flat Shoals Parkway
Building C Suite 332
Decatur, GA 30034