San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Camp BFM is a fun, yet challenging experience! Our goal is to inspire you to reach your fitness goals no matter where you are in your fitness journey. Camp BFM’s mission is to guide you the right way, to instill confidence and help you reach all of your goals!
Choose from early or evening camp times. Current camp locations are in Berkeley and Oakland. New locations and times are added regularly!
Camp BFM is made for women by women! It is challenging and it is Fun!
This 4-week program is designed to transform your body and your mind!
If You Are Dedicated, You WILL See Results!
You can lose up to 15 lbs!
You can reduce your body fat percentage up to 5%!
You can see the inches melting away from your body!
You can look and feel younger!
You will feel great!
Camp BFM is designed for women of all fitness levels! You will be encouraged always, and you will NEVER be challenged beyond your ability! There is no competition, only teamwork! No matter your fitness level, you will find yourself challenged and having fun!
Camp BFM is for every woman wanting transform their body. Whether you are trying to lose baby weight, college weight, preparing to be a bride, Camp BFM is prepared to help you reach your goals.
Strength & Stretch – 4 Weeks (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays)
Your Camp BFM Strength & Stretch program includes all of the following:
- A welcoming, informative orientation to help you prepare for the upcoming 4 weeks (and beyond)
- Before and after measurements (no weigh-ins!) and body fat assessment to help you keep track of your progress
- A Camp BFM manual that will provide you with healthful (and helpful) tips that explains the program’s goals and objectives
- Goal-setting coaching with a BFM Coach
- Nutritional support that comes with three complete meal plans with varying levels of intensity
- Individual check-ins with your coach(es)or teammates who will help you with your success
- Workouts that are fun, yet challenging (appropriate to your level) and encourage you to be your best.
- A variety of exercise styles, including body-weight and dumbbell strength training, ballet/dance conditioning, yoga, pilates and more
- The support of your coaches and team mates!
When & Where
Kenya Moses is a well-noted Well-Being, Career and Business Coach for women and mothers. She is the Founder & President of Be A Fit Mama, Inc., the San Francisco Bay Area well-being company for women; author and speaker. Her work has been featured in publications including Essence Magazine, Thriving Women in Business Magazine, SF Examiner, eHow, Livestrong, Hay House and more. www.inspiredwell-being.com www.beafitmama.com.