Fireside Chat with Dave McClure,
Founding Partner, 500 Startups
Listen to a fireside chat with Dave McClure, Founding Partner at 500 Startups, a seed fund & incubator program focused on consumer/SMB internet & related infrastructure services.
Selected areas of interest include:
- Financial services
- Search/social/mobile platforms
- Personal & business productivity
- Education & language
- Family & healthcare and web infrastructure
As of December 2013, 500 Startups has made investments in over 600 companies including Twilio, SendGrid, Credit Karma, MakerBot (acquired for $400M, 2013), Wildfire Interactive (acquired $350M, 2012) and Viki (acquired $200M, 2013.
This is Dave's first visit to North Carolina!
- 5:00-5:30p - Registration/Networking
- 5:30-6:30p - Fireside Chat, Dave McClure
- 6:30-7:00p - More Networking
Full Frame Theater - American Tobacco Campus
320 Blackwell Street
Durham, NC 27701
Can't attend this event, but want to be notified of our future events? Sign up here.
Join the conversation on Twitter about Entrepreneur's Series #eseriesral
Speakers, day, time all subject to change.
- Due to facility capacity, space is limited and early registration is encouraged.
- No refunds, sorry
- All registrations are transferable to other registrants. Just let us know ahead of time when possible so that a badge may be waiting for the new registrant.
When & Where
Bull City Venture Partners
Bull City Venture Partners is a venture capital firm headquartered in downtown Durham, NC. The firm is focused on investing in technology companies throughout the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic region. More on BCVP can be found at www.bcvp.com.