- Learn How To Position Your Organization In The Evolving Payments Ecosystem
30+ speakers, representing a cross section of all key stakeholders in the payments industry -- including financial institutions, merchant organizations, transit authorities, payment networks, mobile network operators and service providers.
- Hear Insider Information On Early Pilot Programs
By November, the early pilot programs you’ve been reading about will have results to share with us. Get the back story on what it took to make these programs happen and let their early work help you determine your next moves.
- Take Home A Strategy Blueprint For The Next 6, 12 And 18 Months
The Mobile Strategy Focus Day will help you make informed recommendations to your team when you return to the office. You’ll become the in-house expert on strategy, NFC, security and fraud and how to select the best technology vendors.
- Learn How To Effectively Target The Mobile Consumer
Let industry analysts from the most reputable research organizations share their consumer data with you at Emerging Payments 2011. When you combine this market data with the information from the event’s leading case studies, you’ll understand which new platforms and strategies will work best for your target consumer.
- Make Valuable Connections With Key Industry Players For Future Partnerships
An effective payments strategy depends on carefully-selected partnerships. Emerging Payments 2011 provides an intimate and relaxed setting for you to network with executives who are more than willing to help you achieve your goals of capitalizing on new commerce opportunities.
Top Notch Speakers From All Sectors Of The Payments Ecosystem:
- American Express - Chitra Narasimhan, SVP, Enterprise Growth Strategy
- MasterCard - Mario Shiliashki, SVP, Group Head, US Emerging Payments Lead
- Barclaycard US - Dekkers Davidson, Head Of US Mobile Business
- Discover Financial Services - Mike Boush, VP, E-Business
- Isis Mobile Commerce - Doug Kilgour, Senior Business Development Executive
- Citigroup Global Enterprise Payments - Marc B. Keller, Global Director of Digital Networks & Mobile, Citigroup’s Global Enterprise Payments Group
- Bank of America - Titi Cole, SVP, Payment Solutions
- SunTrust Bank - Kelly Jurgens, SVP, Enterprise Payments Strategy
- TD Bank - Spencer Jones, SVP, Head of North American Money Movement, Online & Mobile Channel
- Best Buy - Steve Bendt, BBYOpen Marketing, Partner Acquisition & Business Development
- Barnes & Noble - Marc Parrish, VP of Direct Marketing
- Coca-Cola - Doug Busk, Mobile Brand Strategy – Global Connections
- Metro Transit - Tom Randall, Senior Manager Revenue Operations
And many more!