Bayou City Outdoors MS150 2015 Kick-Off and Q&A Dinner
Monday, October 20, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Bayou City Outdoors
Kick-Off and Q&A Dinner
Spanish Flowers Mexican Restaurant
4701 N Main St, Houston, TX 77009
6:30 - 8:30PM
Everything you ever wanted to know about riding in the MS150 with Team BCO.
For bikers, October in Houston can mean only one thing, it's registration opening time for the MS150 ride from Houston to Austin. If you’ve ever thought about participating in the MS150 ride but didn't because you were not quite sure what to expect, then join us to learn everything you ever wanted to know.
If you’re a seasoned veteran, then just come out and say “hi!”
We'll go through the event from A-Z and answer any questions you may have about the ride.
* Fundraising requirements and tips
* Benefits of riding with Team BCO
* Training Series
* Equipment you may need for your ride
* Overnight lodging at the Bed & Breakfast
* How to get back to Houston
* Anything else you may have a question about
We will have some experts on hand to answer questions such as:
* Bike Barn Fit Studio will be demonstrating proper bike fit. * JLocal bike shop will be helping people with gear tips and bike maintenance.
* Egoscue will be providing exercises and tips on how to avoid riding injuries and stresses.
* Simply Relaxation Massage will be providing you with stretches and tips on staying and comfortable and relaxed while training.
So, if you've put off riding the MS150, this is the year to join us. Whether you're new to cycling or haven't been on a bike in years, our team and training will get you across the finish line - one of the more rewarding experiences you'll have.
BCO will be there to support you every pedal stroke of the way.
Meet at 6:30pm; Meeting starts at 7:00pm. Spanish Flowers Mexican Restaurant, 4701 N Main St, Houston, TX 77009. RSVP at http://www.BayouCityOutdoors.com Additional info call 713-524-3567 or e-mail to Kelly@bayoucityoutdoors.com