Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
October 22, 2012
Bayou City Outdoors
MS150 2013 Kick-Off and Q&A Dinner
Firkin & Phoenix
1915 Westheimer Road Houston, TX 77098
6:30 - 8:30PM
Everything you ever wanted to know about riding in the MS150 with Team BCO.
October in Houston can mean only one thing, it's registration time for the MS150 ride from Houston to Austin. If you’ve ever thought about participating in the MS150 ride but didn't because you were not quite sure what to expect, then join us to learn everything you ever wanted to know.
If you’re a seasoned veteran, then just come out and say “hi!”
We'll go through the event from A-Z and answer any questions you may have about the ride.
* Fundraising requirements and tips
* Benefits of riding with Team BCO
* Training Series
* Equipment you may need for your ride
* Overnight lodging at the Bed & Breakfast
* How to get back to Houston
* Anything else you may have a question about
- Cynthia with Bike Barn Fit Studio will be demonstrating proper bike fit.
- Judy with Urban Bicycle Gallery will be helping people with gear tips and bike maintenance.
- Kristina with Egoscue will be providing exercises and tips on how to avoid riding injuries and stresses.
- Sergio with Simply Relaxation Massage will be providing you with stretches and tips on staying and comfortable and relaxed while training.
So, if you've put off riding the MS150 this is the year to join us. Whether you're new to cycling or haven't been on a bike in years, our team and training will get you across the finish line - one of the more rewarding experiences you'll have.
BCO will be there to support you every pedal stroke of the way.
Meet at 6:30pm; Meeting starts at 7:00pm. Firkin & Phoenix
1915 Westheimer Road Houston, TX 77098. Parking is in their lot (Firkin has all the spaces after 6pm) or across Westheimer (at Hazard) in the large dirt lot. For more information call 713-524-3567 or http://www.BayouCityOutdoors.com