Bay Nature Local Hero Awards Dinner 2015
- Charity & Causes
- Scott's Seafood (Pavilion), Oakland CA
Photo by Suzi Eszterhas
Calling All Nature Lovers …
to Bay Nature’s Annual Awards Dinner!
A Slide Show Presentation by
*Renowned Nature Photographer Suzi Eszterhas*
*The Bay Nature Local Hero Awards*
~Catered Dinner of Fine Local Food* and Wines~
Thursday, February 9, 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Brazilian Room, Tilden Regional Park, Berkeley
RSVP here by February 5, or call (510) 528-8550 x205
~ A Benefit for Bay Nature Institute ~
Read about the award winners here.
Raffle prizes include:
2-person estate tour and tasting, plus a 1-night stay in the guest suite or cottage at Landmark Winery | http://www.landmarkwine.com/
A night at Motel Inverness | http://www.motelinverness.com/
A 2-hour rental for two on Tomales Bay with Blue Waters Kayaking | www.BWKayak.com
6 hours of landscape consultation, design and/or labor | www.organicmechanics.com
The Bay Nature Institute, based in Berkeley, California, is dedicated to educating the people of the San Francisco Bay Area about, and celebrating the beauty of, the surrounding natural world. We do so with the aim of inspiring residents to explore and preserve the diverse and unique natural heritage of the region, and of nurturing productive relationships among the many organizations and individuals working towards these same goals. Bay Nature's programs include:
1. Bay Nature magazine, a full-color quarterly publication launched in January 2001 that explores the landscapes and wildlife of the Bay Area, and highlights the people and organizations that are working to understand them, protect them, and educate others about them. You can subscribe to Bay Nature online; back issues may also be purchased online.
2. Bay Nature Hikes & Events consists of free naturalist-led hikes and outings to places featured in the magazine, as well as occasional community events.
3. Bay Nature on the Air is a series of short video spots that run in between regularly-scheduled programs on Northern California public television stations. The 2-1/2 minute shorts showcase the natural diversity of Northern California and highlight the efforts of organizations and individuals who work on its behalf.
4. BayNature.org is an online gateway to experiences in the natural world of the San Francisco Bay Area, providing access to all Bay Nature content, searchable by topic or location.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.