Please join the California Music and Culture association for our fall soiree, Bay City Nights.
CMAC members, supporters of the nightlife and entertainment industry, as well as San Francisco’s political leaders will come together to mingle and celebrate our lively industry.
CMAC is a volunteer run, non-profit trade association dedicated to the preservation and enrichment of music and culture in our state. Through our volunteer action programs, political advocacy, educational outreach and training we invest our resources in supporting a vibrant, responsible, and successful entertainment industry. With your help we will be able to continue to mobilize our membership and make gains for the nightlife and culture community such as:
- Develop a Compliance Best Practice Guide for venue owners, operators, and events.
- Work with the SFPD to identify and address public safety concerns.
- Defeat the attack on large scale music events in Golden Gate Park.
- Collaborate with Supervisor Wiener to commission an economic impact report on nightlife in San Francisco – finding $4.2 billion in annual spending.
- Launch our “Violence-Free Halloween” campaign to give businesses and community members the tools they need to keep their patrons safe.
- And much more!
Up to 15 guests; 12 gift individual memberships to CMAC; Premium listing on website, in email event invites, on printed program, and collateral materials; Introduction and recognition during event.
Up to 10 guests; 6 gift individual memberships to CMAC; Listing on website, in email event invites, on printed program, and collateral materials; Introduction and recognition during event.
Next Big Thing: $250
Up to 5 guests; 3 gift individual memberships to CMAC; Listing on website and in email event invites, on printed program; Recognition during event.
Member: Free! Non-member: $25 (Includes one year membership!)
For more information or questions about sponsorship, please contact Info@CMACsf.org or call (415) 863-1565
When & Where
Who We Are:
The California Music And Culture Association (CMAC) is an alliance of venue owners, industry professionals, artists, and fans dedicated to the preservation and enrichment of music and culture in the State of California.
What We Do:
CMAC aims to both preserve and foster safe and positive environments that support our state's valued music, culture, and entertainment industries.