San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Enlisted Association of the National Guard of the United States (EANGUS) and University of Phoenix are teaming up to help veterans, active duty servicemembers and their families prepare for life after the military.
Highlights of the Start Strong Veterans Event
- Panel discussions on transitioning to post-military life, with experts from the military, Veterans Affairs, government, corporations and University of Phoenix military alumni.
- Workshops that offer tips, tools and advice on successfully easing into civilian life.
- Networking sessions featuring employers and industry association representatives.
A Career Coach with experience working with military populations will be present to talk to you about how career coaching can help you with all stages of career development:
· Self-Assessment: Values, Interests, Skills and how your military experience fits with occupational choices
· Exploration of career & educational choices that match your military experience with your areas of interest
· Career Decision-Making
· Self-Marketing: translating and leveraging military experience for a successful job search
You will learn how to register for distance Career Coaching services and more about Phoenix Career Services.
Refreshments will be served. Complimentary for veterans, active duty servicemembers and their families, University of Phoenix students and alumni — invite your friends! University of Phoenix is proud to support Holiday Mail for Heroes by the American Red Cross. Stop by and sign a card for our nation's troops this holiday season.
No Federal or Marine Corps endorsement of advertisers or sponsors is implied.
University of Phoenix is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (ncahlc.org). The University’s Central Administration is located at 1625 W. Fountainhead Pkwy., Tempe, AZ 85282. Online Campus: 3157 E. Elwood St., Phoenix, AZ 85034.
© 2012 University of Phoenix, Inc. All rights reserved.
When & Where
University of Phoenix - Bay Area Campus
Whether you earn your degree online or in a classroom setting, you'll get the same benefits we offer all our students—a dedicated team of advisors, small classroom sizes and experienced instructors. In addition to degree programs, many of our campus locations offer professional development workshops, academic assistance, computer labs and other resources designed to give you the support you need to accomplish your academic goals. Our accessible education has made it possible for nearly a million working professionals to earn their degrees. Start investing in yourself. Visit one of our locations near you today.
Locations in the Bay Area:
San Jose Learning Center, 3590 N. First St, San Jose, CA, 95134-1805
Oakland Learning Center, 2100 Franklin Street, Ste. 110, Oakland, CA, 94612-1400
Livermore Learning Center, 2481 Constitution Drive Livermore, CA, 94551-7573