San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What’s a Fencesitter? Consider the Bisexual, that libidinous Switzerland whose ambiguity merits twice the opportunities presented to the rest of us. Their neutral position (& in our experience, none of those positions are neutral, darlin’) allot them ample opportunity to have their cock – oops, we mean cake – and to eat it, too. Cake and opportunivores, yes please!
Join us at this month’s Bawdy Storytelling for six stories that explore all types of barriers, from electrical and barbed to picket and chain-link, and all of the deliciously comfortable and uncomfortable ways they can be straddled. You may go home inspired to explore both sides (after all, the grass is always greener) with your own blueprint for future landscaping.
- Bisexual Activist & Rabble Rouser Jill Nagle
- Engineer & Math Geek, Eric A.
- Lactation Superhero Whisky Valentine
- More storytellers to come. Want to tell a story? Contact Dixie@BawdyStorytelling.com
- Jill Nagle is a published author, best known for editing the anthology Whores and Other Feminists, corporate hack by day and mom to a son on the autism spectrum. She was a bisexual activist and rabble-rouser in the 80s and 90s, and came to San Francisco on National Coming Out Day, October 11th, 1992, to see what all those conference attendees did after hours. She loves her partner Rajkumari.
- Oh my my, there is much more to this sexy girl than her red lips, amazing legs, heavenly soprano voice and infectious laughter. Born as a farmer's daughter, educated in Japan, and now living large in San Francisco, she is a nurse, a dancer, a lover, a fighter, and an internationally board certified expert in the field of human lactation. Please welcome to the stage, WHISKY VALENTINE!
Remember: Doors at 7, Stories at 8!
Bawdy SF is an 18+ event.
When & Where
Bawdy Storytelling ("The Moth for Pervs" - LA Weekly) is America's Original Sex+Storytelling series featuring Real People & Rockstars sharing their bona fide sexual exploits, live onstage. This award-winning performance series is currently monthly in San Francisco and Los Angeles, & expanding to new cities every day. Storytellers are an eclectic mix of authors, sex educators, poets, comedians and actors - along with real people just like YOU who have submitted their stories online and were chosen for their panache and sense of (mis)adventure.
Wanna get Bawdy? Contact Dixie@BawdyStorytelling.com