Wednesday, June 4th 2014
at the Verdi Club, 2424 Mariposa / San Francisco, CA
Remember: Doors at 7, Stories at 8
- Sexuality Educator Lady Cheeky (Elle Chase)
- Bawdy GrandSlam Champion Matt Matthews
- Single Mom/Storytelling SuperHero Mosa Maxwell-Smith
- Chef & Opportunist Crystal Crowe
- Poly Adventurer Katt Attack
- Minister & Superhottie Amber Electra Milner
- Music by Tom Jonesing
In this digital age, there are plenty of web sites to find your Perfect Match: Want to cheat? It’s out there.. Seeking Arrangement? It's easier than you think. If you're looking for a tryst with a random stranger in the third stall from the left at the Northeast men's room at SFO, I'm sure you can find your glory, hole (yes, it's intentional). For some, it's a missed connection, for others, it's a random encounter and for yet more, it's a dirty rest stop stall on the road to true love. It doesn't matter if you are seeking a nice partner to bring home to mom or someone to peg you like the pretty little whore you know you are; each month, we gather together to acknowledge that sex is a story, waiting to happen.
On June 4th, take part in the Bay Area's premier sexy, smutty, smart salon as we bring you ‘OKPervert.' It’s an evening of six curated audience-members-turned-performers ‘fessing up about their digital dalliances on How About We, LifeStyle Lounge, Adult Friendfinder, FetLife and more. Place your Casual Encounters ad today and find a date to bring to this show – and don’t forget to share the outcome with us, because we love playing Matchmaker!
- Sex educator, writer & coach Lady Cheeky (Elle Chase), curates two multi-award-winning sexuality sites. www.LadyCheeky.com (NSFW), a steamy, sensual images blog that expresses salacious desire, body-positive sensuality and authentic passion. Her editorial site, www.SmutForSmarties.com, is a sex and body positive companion where one can find articles and essays on sexuality and tales of erotic indulgence. Last year, the LA Weekly named Smut For Smarties Best Sex Blog. LadyCheeky.com was included in Salon.com’s Best of Tumblr Porn and Top 10 Kinky Sex Sites of DatingAdvice.com. As a writer, Lady Cheeky’s work has published in Rachel Kramer Bussel’s The Big Book of Orgasms and her essays and sex advice have appeared in The Frisky, Gasm.org, DatingAdvice.com and Kinkly.com. Lady Cheeky has also contributed to, or been profiled in; The Huffington Post, AVN Magazine, XBIZ and The Rumpus .
- Matt Matthews studied to be a journalist like Joan Didion, but discovered he was more inspired by Joan Rivers. He is the BawdySlam 2013 Championship winner and is always looking to expand his range of dick jokes. He is currently working on a collection of essays about bad dates and sex positivity.
- Mosa Maxwell-Smith enjoys telling and listening to stories all over the Bay Area. Other than the Bawdy stage, some of her favorite venues include The Vent and Kay DeMartini's BustingOut Storytelling. Mosa also writes things that are occasionally even published and read by others. Most notably, she is featured in the book, Have Milk, Will Travel, an anthology about breastfeeding. In her spare time, Mosa likes to do improv and sketch comedy and ponder why no one has yet invented a Glade Butt-Plug-In.
- Katt Attack has been a novice sex geek since before hitting puberty, thanks to her avid curiosity and the advent of the internet. She’s a California native who has lived in nearly every major West coast city, but her heart fell in love with the Bay Area four years ago and she ain’t going anywhere. She’s a queer, poly, kinky, burner type that prefers science and reason over over the crunchy hippies. When she isn’t trying to earn her keep teaching in adult education (not the sexy kind) she is often found helping run an Oakland co-op, dancing at rave-y events, or entertaining her friends with sexy stories.
- Crystal Crowe is a chef by day feeding large bodied athletes, and by night is a kinky opportunist. Crystal is also Dixie De La Tour's right hand girl — she's about to embark on the Bawdy Storytelling West Coast tour for Sumer, from San Francisco to Seattle, Portland, and Los Angeles. You can always find her working the VIP section at the San Francisco and Los Angeles shows—why don't you come on by and say hello? When she is not cooking or telling stories or having sex, she loves outdoor adventures, especially backpacking in Yosemite.
- Amber Elektra Milner is a two time winner of the BawdySlam competition, and has appeared on the Bawdy MainStage several times. She has been a regular performer in the San Francisco production of Mortified for the last six years, and can also been seen in Quote Unquote every few months. She is also a professional wedding officiant, if any of you dirty perverts want to tie the knot. And to answer everyone’s first question…she’s 6’1” without the shoes.
* Line-up subject to change
* No refunds or exchanges
* General Admission seating is limited. Doors open at 7 PM; we recommend you arrive by 7:15 for good seating
“The Moth for Pervs” – LA Weekly
The Nation’s Original Sex + Storytelling series featuring Real People & Rockstars sharing their Bona Fide Sexual Exploits in 10 minutes or less
“Dixie De La Tour’s scandalous, over-the-top Bawdy Storytelling series” – SF Weekly
When & Where
Bawdy Storytelling ("The Moth for Pervs" - LA Weekly) is America's Original Sex+Storytelling series featuring Real People & Rockstars sharing their bona fide sexual exploits, live onstage. This award-winning performance series is currently monthly in San Francisco and Los Angeles, & expanding to new cities every day. Storytellers are an eclectic mix of authors, sex educators, poets, comedians and actors - along with real people just like YOU who have submitted their stories online and were chosen for their panache and sense of (mis)adventure.
Wanna get Bawdy? Contact Dixie@BawdyStorytelling.com