- Femina Potens' Feminist erotic filmmaker Madison Young
- Wicked Grounds owner "Psychokitty" Ryan
- Music by Orchid & Hound
- More storytellers to come!
What’s your pleasure? Do you giggle with glee at the mere thought of its caress, its vibration, its sting? Do you catch yourself doodling images of knots and making lists of the pros and cons of nylon, hemp, and jute … or fantasize about sitting on Santa’s lap (YES PLEASE) so you can ask him for yet another objet d’amour to add to your meticulously curated collection? If you’re ready for an evening of true stories of objectification, fetishization, and quite possibly, mummification, then join us for the very last Bawdy Storytelling of 2012.
On December 6th, six storytellers will drive us to distraction with the instruments of bliss and buzz that hinder their concentration and dominate their thoughts and feelings. Whether it’s a rabbit with 4-settings, a master’s caress or your own true love, come enjoy these objectifying stories of desire, transformation, and a lot of dead batteries. Pets (on leash) encouraged!
PLUS, for one night only : The Bawdy Bazaar, one-stop Holiday shopping for Perverts!
- Madison Young is a sex positive Tasmanian devil. This sexpert grew up in the suburban landscape of Southern Ohio before moving to San Francisco, California in 2000. Since then this mid-western gal has dedicated her days to facilitating safe space to dialogue on the topic of fringe identities and cultures as well as documenting healthy expression of sexuality. Young's breadth of work in the realm of sexuality spans from documenting our sexual culture in her feminist erotic films to serving as the Artistic Director of the forward thinking non-profit arts organization, Femina Potens Art Gallery. Young values sexual education in her work and has taught workshops, lectures, and acted as a panelist on the topics of sexuality, feminism and pornography, and kink around the world including at Yale University, Hampshire College, University of Minnesota, and UC Berkeley. Her writings have been published in books such as “The Ultimate Guide to Kinky Sex”, “Baby Remember My Name”, "Rope, Bondage, and Power" , and "In Soumises". Young's soon to be released memoir "Daddy" will be available in fall 2013 through Barnacle Books Publishing .
- "Psychokitty" Ryan is a Chicago born performance artist and improv actor having entertained on stage from New York, New York to Osaka Japan. He first entered the kinky stage hosting Whiplash, a weekly fetish night in Chicago. He's MC'ed for Ireland's Twisted Leprechaun; TNG 4, Bound for the Bay; Shibaricon 2010, 2011 and 2012, and has taught classes at the SF Citadel and Dark Odyssey Surrender. He is also the founding owner of San Francisco's own Wicked Grounds, Kink Cafe the sex positive 'living room' hang out place.
When & Where
Bawdy Storytelling ("The Moth for Pervs" - LA Weekly) is America's Original Sex+Storytelling series featuring Real People & Rockstars sharing their bona fide sexual exploits, live onstage. This award-winning performance series is currently monthly in San Francisco and Los Angeles, & expanding to new cities every day. Storytellers are an eclectic mix of authors, sex educators, poets, comedians and actors - along with real people just like YOU who have submitted their stories online and were chosen for their panache and sense of (mis)adventure.
Wanna get Bawdy? Contact Dixie@BawdyStorytelling.com