• GenderFork founder Sarah Dopp
• 'Sex Geek Chic' educator & Role Model Reid Mihalko
• PSIgasm.net's Miss Maggie Mayhem
• TED not only Talks, he Tells. Scientist/Storyteller Ted is back!
• Researcher, Professor, & Geek Todd Arthur
• 'Lunatic Fringe' author & Theater Nerd Allison Moon
• Dirty Ukelele by Iris Brilliant
Ever notice the huge overlap between Engineers, Video Game Designers, Programmers, and … Perverts? Yep, their linear approach to issues that range from ‘facilitating orgasms using factory equipment only’ to ‘an in-depth analysis of suspension rigging to maximize access for sensory input’ - well, that research may be improving the life of some lucky lab assistant RIGHT NOW. Remember, when a geek says “actually, you can have multiple orgasms in fairly rapid succession,” believe them - but ask for proof. It’s more fun that way.
Want a peek inside an Engineer’s unique approach to sex and dating? From providing answers as a Sex Educator to building Dildonics in their basement, GeekSexuals apply their technical prowess to everybody’s favorite riddle, and the Earth is a better place because of it. Join us on Wednesday, April 11th and go home with some new tips and tricks, and an evening of great true stories. Long live the GeekSexual!
Doors at 7 PM, Stories at 8 PM
$12 in advance
$15 at the door