4212 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90029
Remember: Doors at 7:30, Stories at 8:30!
• Naughty Lifestyle Expert Sienna Sinclaire
• Sex toy website FreddyandEddy.com’s Ian Denchasy
• Pro Domme & LA Transgender Film Festival Co-Founder Ofelia del Corazón (@MommyFiercest)
• Ukelele Sinsation Alicyn Packard
• Special burlesque performance by Burgundy Kate of The Babydoll Betties / The Sultry Sweet Burlesque & Variety Show (https://www.facebook.com/SultrySweetBurlesque)
• Story Enticements from Vixen Creations
• Grand Prize package from Stockroom.com
• Win Sienna Sinclaire's new book 'Naughty Girls Guide to Los Angeles'!
Remember: Doors at 7:30, Stories at 8:30
Online Tickets sales end at 5:30 day of show/ $15 at the Door
Sometimes sex is a continuation of the love and trust two people develop over a period of time - and sometimes, it's the product of an opportunity that's too freaky to pass up. Sure, anyone can make sweet love on a bed of roses while candles flicker, like some Harlequin romance cover. But it takes a real Bawdy Storytelling™ all-star to be willing to screw a stranger in crotchless panties, next to a dumpster, while a guy in a clown suit makes balloon animals to use as sex toys. This week, Bawdy Storytelling™, (the infringement on your mental copyright), takes a look at "experience junkies," those nasty, wonderful, deviant members of society who are willing to "take one for the team" (or perhaps "take the team") in exchange for an award winning story.
From the woman who had an affair with her step-brother* to being double teamed in the back of a cop car**, these wonderful perverts will bare their souls on the Bawdy stage. 3 rockstar storytellers with poor impulse control will tell you their deepest darkest secrets, & then YOU will rise to the occasion & tell your own 5 minute story. These are the people you don't even have to try to one-up in the "wildest thing I've done" game – but please try, because prizes are involved if you do!
* You need to recognize yourself in the theme description to pitch us your story, so we mention things you might have done. Had an affair with your step-brother? Come tell your story. Otherwise, we don’t have that story yet, so relax.
** Never done it in a cop car? No worries. And if that ‘double team’ thing seems mild to you, then we DEFINITELY want to hear *your* tale!
- Sienna Sinclaire is a burlesque performer, writer, director, sex coach and glamour, fetish and pinup model who has been in the adult industry for over 7 years- as well as a Sexy Lifestyle coach whose new book "Naughty Girl's Guide to Los Angeles" is an insider's bible of the sexiest events & venues in LA (with new city guides on the way). Find her at www.siennasinclaire.com & www.naughtytravelguide.com. You should follow her on Twitter at @siennasinclaire.
- Ofelia del Corazón, aka Mommy Fiercest, is a queer mixed-race femme writer, professional dominatrix, performer and sex educator. Her writing has appeared on xojane.com, queermentalhealth.org, and thenewgay.net. She is a founding member of the Los Angeles Transgender Film Festival and is co-editor of the Occupy Wall Street Poetry Anthology. She lives in Los Angeles with a cat who is old enough to buy her own cigarettes.
- Ian Denchasy, aka Freddy (from Freddy and Eddy), along with his wife Alicia, founded freddyandeddy.com, and adult sex resource site for couples, in 2002. The website was started as a way to jump start their sex lives after it took a nosedive following the birth of their son two years earlier. They focus on sexual health, education, and entertainment to help couples like themselves succeed in fostering more intimate, romantic, and passionate sex lives. Product reviews, relevant essays, and personal anecdotes are only some of the ways Freddy and Eddy aids in this process. In 2004, they opened a retail store that served their local LA community for five years and was featured as a cover story in the LA Times Calendar section. Ian and Alicia have appeared on the Discovery Channel, Tyra Banks Show, CBS News, and a host of other media outlets.
- As a stand-up comic, Alicyn Packard’s unique brand of sweet and sassy has graced the stages of The World Famous Improv, The Comedy Store, The Ha Ha Cafe, and Room 5, among others. Her comedic songwriting skills are on full display as she incorporates her witty and distinctively catchy, pop-infused ukulele ditties into her stand-up routine. You can find her online at AlicynPackard.comSex
When & Where
Bawdy Storytelling ("The Moth for Pervs" - LA Weekly) is America's Original Sex+Storytelling series featuring Real People & Rockstars sharing their bona fide sexual exploits, live onstage. This award-winning performance series is currently monthly in San Francisco and Los Angeles, & expanding to new cities every day. Storytellers are an eclectic mix of authors, sex educators, poets, comedians and actors - along with real people just like YOU who have submitted their stories online and were chosen for their panache and sense of (mis)adventure.
Wanna get Bawdy? Contact Dixie@BawdyStorytelling.com