The event of the year! Outdoor, water front, sunset on the city skyline, glow-in the dark gear, 3 Live DJ’s spinning at once, drinks, food, and over 500 people!
This exclusive spot that has been organized by the Greenpoint Chambers of Commerce. It’s an empty parking lot behind the CitiStorage building, that overlooks the entire city (Image above is from the spot). With 3 DJ’s spinning at the same time, they’ll be playing the hits to keep you dancing all night. If the cool breeze from the water doesn’t cool you off, the cold beer, frozen cocktails, or Italian ices will.
This is one night, you will not want to miss!
Where: Behind CitiStorage
Location: 5 North 11th Street, Brooklyn, 11211
When: June 29th
Time: 8pm-2am (Sunset is 8:31pm)
Ticket Price: $30
Tickets can be purchased at the Door
- Quiet Clubbing Headset Rental
- An amazing view of the city (see above for dance floor view)
- Glow in the dark gear
- 3 Live DJs sponsored by ExxonMobil
Channel 1: DJ JVC
Channel 2: Repete & David Martinez
Channel 3: DJ Izzy E
- Spinning a mix of: EDM | Hiphop | Top 40's | 80's & 90's
What does it sound and look like?
- Only +21
- No dress code, but we recommend you look good
- The dance floor will be pavement so wear the appropriate shoes
- This is a sponsored event. Groupon and other special codes do not apply.
When & Where
Will Petz (Founder)
Throwing parties every week! Make sure to sign up to our mailing list - QuietEvents.com/VIP