Battle of the Bay 2013- SUP Race and Expo
Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Sunday, August 18, 2013 at 4:00 PM (PDT)
San Rafael, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The races will take place at McNears Beach in San Rafael California on August17th & 18th 2013. McNears Beach Park is set in a beautiful sheltered cove with facilities include a swimming pool, snack bar, sand volleyball courts, several group picnic areas and newly renovated tennis courts. The sandy bay side beach offers a fun, safe place for general beach recreation and super easy carry-in boat access for SUP and Prone Paddleboards.
- A Manufacture's Expo will be set up all weekend long with all the latest boards and paddling gear for you to try out.
- Elite Division no age groups.
- Open Class age divisions: Kids 0-12, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50+
- Elite racing 6mile will be 14’ Men and 12.6 Women.
- Elite racing 12mile 14’ Men & 12.6 Women.
- Open 6mile, 14’, 12.6, and Unlimited.
- Open 12mile, 14’, 12.6, Unlimited & Prone
- All Competitors will be required to wear a life jacket (or bring it on their board) and must also have a leash. Kids must wear their life jackets.
- Your registration fee includes entry to the divisional race you choose. It also includes a T-shirt & Goody bag.
- The Entry Fees are as follows: SAVE MONEY, BOOK EARLY!
- Online Early Registration before July 17th, 2013.
- Online Advanced Registration after July 17th, before August 17th ADD $10.00
- In Person Late Registration on August 17th through Sunday, August 18th. ADD ADDITIONAL $10.00
- If racing both days, be sure to select the "Packages" for savings!
- 6K Cash Purse will be split by percentage of Mens and Womens entries. All other divisions will be racing for trophies and SWAG!