San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Meet us at the Museum and ride the trolley to one of Bath's oldest and largest cemeteries.
Oak Grove Cemetery contains the most varied collections of memorial art in Bath and is a virtual who's who of historic maritime families.
Learn about the fascinating history of these shipbuilding competitors, and examine the symbolism of these amazingly crafted memorials to gain a greater understaniding of Bath's maritime prominence.
A portion of this tour involves moderate walking on uneven ground. Seating is limited; reservations are suggested.
Tour fee includes Museum admission.
Save This Event
When & Where
Maine Maritime Museum
Maine Maritime Museum offers a myriad of opportunities to explore Maine’s maritime heritage and culture and to experience the mystique of Maine.
Visitors can find:
- -fascinating exhibits brimming with art and artifacts
- -contemporary, interactive areas for children and adults
- -an historic shipyard with five of the original 19th century buildings
- -a Victorian-era shipyard owners home
- -an active waterfront
- -a life-size sculptural representation of the largest wooden sailing vessel ever built
- -a scenic campus on the bank of the Kennebec River