Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
This course is an introduction to sales and use taxes in Minnesota. It is designed for business owners, bookkeepers, purchasing agents and accountants who need a working knowledge of the law and how to meet their obligations.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Apply the basic Sales and Use Tax concepts for Minnesota and its local taxing jurisdictions to your business
- Recognize the exceptions to the “rule” and the exemptions available
- Differentiate how Sales and Use Tax law applies to different types of businesses and their business activities
- Discover how and when to use and accept an exemption certificate properly
- Identify the documentation necessary for sales and use tax records and returns
- List several resources that are available to help you answer your questions