Basic ProVAL Workshop at RPUG 2013
Monday, September 16, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM (CDT)
San Antonio, TX
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This free workshop is a part of the RPUG 2013 Conference, but it is also a stand alone activity for all participants.
All workshop attendees are encouraged to register for the RPUG 2013 conference. Remember to select the check box for this workshop during the RPUG registration process.
Register for RPUG 2013 now!
This workshop is designed:
- To familiarize attendees with the current version of ProVAL - Profile Viewing and Analysis software.
- To review some of the basic topics of pavement profiling and analysis methods.
- To inform attendees of the advantages, limitations and pitfalls related to analyzing and interpreting pavement profiles.
- To provide an interactive and hands-on approach throughout the workshop.
1:00 - 1:15 PM Session 1 - Introduction
1:15 - 2:15 PM Session 2 - ProVAL New and Enhanced Features
2:15 - 2:30 PM Break
2:30 - 3:30 PM Session 3 - Automated Fault Measurements (AFM)
3:30 - 4:30 PM Session 4 - Optimal WIM Locator (OWL) and etc.
4:30 - 5:00 PM Conclusion and Workshop Evaluations
The capacity for this workshop is limited to 60 attendees.
Workshop participants are required to bring their laptop computers for hands-on excercises.
- Please install the latest workshop version of ProVAL software from this link before arriving: www.roadprofile.com/download/workshops/ProVAL-3.40.0298-RPUG.exe. It is also available as a zip file here: www.roadprofile.com/download/workshops/ProVAL-3.40.0298-RPUG.zip.
- Attention DOT attendees: Please contact your IT for the software pre-installation.
If you would like more information or have questions or comments regarding any of the topics presented at this workshop please contact:
The Transtec Group, Inc.
6111 Balcones Drive, Austin, TX 78731 USA
Phone: (512) 451-6233 ext. 236 Fax: (512) 451-6234
jennifer (at) thetranstecgroup (dot) com (replace text in parentheses with symbols)