Basic Grant Proposal Writing
Thursday, May 16, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM (PDT)
Aptos, United States
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Learn the basics of a winning grant proposal!
Whether applying to a local or national funder you want your request to present your best case for support.
In this fast-paced workshop you will get valuable tips on how to:
• Develop your case or need statement
• Create SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time-specific) outcomes
• Present your budget and financial information
• Find good data to support your request
• Determine how much and what to include about your organization's history and programs
Ken Goldstein has worked in nonprofits and local government agencies in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1989. He served as an executive director, board member and volunteer. Since 2003, Ken has been an independent consultant and helped five nonprofits as their interim executive director. In 2006, he launched the "Nonprofit Consultant Blog."
When & Where
Community Foundation Santa Cruz County
Whether you're a donor, professional advisor or nonprofit, you'll find workshops, free consultation, a resource library and networking opportunities here at your local community foundation.