Basic Camera Lighting Class
"Very few subjects will look their best when attempting to photograph with on-camera flash and it is only by getting your flash off the camera that you can begin to produce some stunning images".
Topics Covered During our Off Camera Flash Class
- Portable camera flashes
- Umbrellas & Soft Boxes
- Simple set-ups for portraiture and still life
- Differences between ambient and flash
- Why use flash during the day
- How to get your flash off camera
- Flash modes explained simply
- Bounce flash & Diffusion Modifiers
- Calculating Exposure
- Shooting wireless
- Lighting direction and quality
- Lighting ratios
- Flash modifiers
- Opportunity to implement the techniques discussed in class
Whether or not you have professional aspirations, or a great love for photography, David LaNeve’s lighting class can add to your accomplishments.
Next CLASS DATES :
March 23, 2013
April 20, 2013
May 5, 2013
More Info please call: 714-529-3686
All you need to bring with you is a basic knowledge of the camera and it's use.
We'll supply the rest.
California Center for Photography & Digital Arts
"California Center for Photography & Digital Arts" as it's called by it's members and clients is a state of the art facility featuring plenty of room for photographic lectures and hands on classes. With several shooting areas, sets, props and all needed supplies, THE Center is the ultimate choice for your photographic education.