A casual evening of baseball, great food and good conversation.
Are the New York Yankees the best franchise in organized sports?
How do the Boston Red Sox inspire such devotion in their fans?
What's up with the New York Mets this year???
We'll eat and drink and talk baseball and then watch the Red Sox vs. Yankees game.
There is no charge for this event. It's for the love the game. Join us!
Tuesday, May 18
- At Dale Miller Restaurant, 30 South Pearl Street. Beaver Street Entrance.
- 6 pm: Socializing.
- 6:15: Discussion with guest bloggers and attendees.
- 7:05: Game time: Red Sox vs. Yankees.
- Jordan Carleo-Evangelist and Chris Churchill, co-writers of Homers, a blog that covers the New York Yankees and the Boston Red Sox.
- Jennifer Gish, sports columnist and features writer for the Times Union
- Mark McGuire, sports columnist and blogger for the Times Union.
Baseball-themed drinks and dinner specials and complimentary appetizers.
Door prizes, including a gift card for dinner for two at Dale Miller Restaurant.
15% of proceeds will be donated to The Times Union Hope Fund
Any questions, send an email to Mike Huber at firstname.lastname@example.org