San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This month marks one year in the history books for BarrelHouse Brewing Co. A story that couldn’t have been written without all of you. So, we thought, what could be better than a celebration with all of the friends who helped make this happen!
On Saturday, February 22nd, from 1-5pm we’ll be throwing our first Annual Anniversary Party.
In honor of our first year, we've brewed a special Anniversary Ale. We refer to it as our Celebratory Ale. It’s designed to be a celebration of life…our first year of life as BarrelHouse.
For this release we’ve chosen one of our favorite recipes to share, our Imperial Red. This Limited Small Batch Red tips the scales at 9.5% ABV - definitely a brew to be reckoned with.
This boldly flavored and generously hopped Imperial Red boasts seven unique hop varieties. Nine pounds per barrel to be exact…ridiculous amounts of hops! As we say at BarrelHouse, ”If it’s worth doing, let’s overdo it!”
Each person attending will receive:
- One (1) 22oz Bottle of our Celebratory Ale No. 1 Imperial Red (only 2100 bottles and a handful of kegs will be released in total)
- Two (2) Drink Tickets good for any of our 16 BarrelHouse Beers on tap
- Two (2) Meal Tickets to be used towards any of the mouth-watering food we’ll have available such as, Villa Creek’s famous Paella, Villa Creek's Turkey Andouille Gumbo (Made with BarrelHouse English Brown Ale), Carnitas Street tacos by Fundaro’s Food Stream, and more…
- Live Music, with our friends the JD Project from 2-5pm and then Louder Space will jam the night away from 6-9pm.
- Plus, we’ll be giving away Prizes and a guaranteed great time only BarrelHouse can deliver!
Tickets are $30 and we are limited to 500, so don’t wait, reserve your spot today!
If you are planning on staying in Paso Robles after the event, check out the Oaks Hotel. They've set up special pricing for our guests. Mention BarrelHouse Anniversary Party to receive a discount on your room. Plus, we'll be providing Shuttle Bus service to and from the Oaks before and after the event.
Tickets can be purchased online or in the taproom today, check out www.barrelhousebrewing.com for more details.