The National Pet Social Media Conference, BarkWorld Expo, is hitting the road this year on a quest to connect with our community across the US and in select international regions leading up to the annual conference in Atlanta, GA.
Chicago, IL is on our tour and we're inviting you to attend July 7, 2012! This one-day meetup will allow you to join a local group of pet lovers, BarkWorld alumni, and local charities - including Chicago Canine Rescue and Young at Heart Pet Rescue - for a day of education, networking, charity fundraising, and to experience a preview of the annual event.
If you’ve always wanted to attend the national pet social media conference and live in the Chicago area this is your opportunity to connect with us in your hometown prior to your visit to Atlanta.
- Bundle your annual conference registration and receive a free pass to attend!*
4 Pawsome Reasons to Attend:
- To network. Meet pet-related social media experts, pet enthusiasts, pet businesses and other like-minded individuals.
- To learn. See what’s new in pet technology, social media and pet lifestyle.
- Insider information. Gain firsthand insight of plans for the 2012 annual conference – discounts to the annual conference will be given to all bootcamp attendees.
- The Treat Truck is back on the road. Your pet will have the luxury of receiving plenty of tasty treats from the Best Friends Pet Care Treat Truck!
- Charity. A portion of your registration will go towards our selected charities and there will also be a charity auction with some fantastic prizes!
* The full amount paid for the roadtrip meetup will be credited towards your annual conference registration. Credits cannot be traded or sold and have no cash value. This credit is not available to 2011 Black Friday registrants.
* You can register for the annual conference in advance and you'll be provided with a free pass to the meetup. You can also register onsite.
Disclosure: We offer name changes at no cost. Please contact us at email@example.com if you're now unable to attend and would like to offer your pass to a co-worker or friend. We can also apply your registration to a future event. Unfortunately there are no cash refunds. By purchasing your ticket, we will send you email updates and announcements.
When & Where
BarkWorld Conference & Expo
Explore Pet Social Media with BarkWorld Expo. We are the national pet social media conference specifically built for the thriving online pet community.
Meeting annually, we are the only event truly focused on all facets of social media education, pet lifestyle and pet business education.