Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Saturday, October 18, 2008 from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EDT)
BarCamp DC is an ad-hoc unconference and is part of the larger BarCamp movement. While there are topics suggested for discussion, there is no set agenda until everyone gathers. Attendees are required to participate to some degree: either by giving a presentation, demo, etc. or by facilitating a group discussion. Topics are flexible, as well.
October 18th, 2008
Registration at 8:00 - 9:00 AM
Starts at 9:00 AM
Ends at 6:00 PM
Bar hopping afterwards
Center for Digital Imaging Arts at Boston University
1055 Thomas Jefferson St NW
Washington, DC 20007
190 developers/designers/geeks/social media minds from the Greater Washington DC area
- Check out the BarCamp DC 2 wiki for tons of information
- Register using this site and consider sponsoring!
- Join the Flickr group and post photos from the event (use BCDC2 as a tag for all media)
- Follow us on Twitter and use #barcampdc so we can aggregate tweets
- See who's blogged about BarCamp DC, and
- Learn more about the BarCamp unconference concept at the BarCamp site