Bank of Hawaii presents Goodwill Goes GLAM! Volunteer Shift Selection
Friday, September 20, 2013 at 9:30 AM - Sunday, September 22, 2013 at 10:00 PM (HST)
Volunteer at the Ultimate Shopping Event of the Year!
Over 50,000 items - name brand apparel, accessories, vintage finds & more.
There is NO COST to volunteer for this event.
Goodwill is looking for volunteers to help in the following areas during the retail sale days :
- Handbag/shoe area attendant
- Jewelry counter expediter
- Dressing room attendant
- Cashier assistance & bagging
- Exit attendant
All volunteers receive:
***Free Event Admission on their volunteer date!
***Free Event Volunteer T-shirt
***20% discount coupon for purchases made after volunteer shift
***light snacks during volunteer shift
- We need stockers, baggers, and general customer service!
- Sign up for one or more 4-hour event volunteer shifts.
- Volunteers will receive training 30 minutes before shift begins.
- Have lots of fun and help our community!
For volunteer group information contact email@example.com
Goodwill's non-profit mission is to help people with employment barriers to reach their full potential and become self-sufficient.
For more information about Goodwill & Goodwill Goes Glam follow this link:
When & Where
Goodwill Goes Glam! presented by Bank of Hawaii Foundation Volunteer Squad
Day of Volunteer Shift Instructions:
- You will receive a 30 minute pre-event orientation & training. (Enter through the doors facing the Arena and the ticket booth on the Ocean side of the building, marked Volunteer Headquarters
- Please dress in comfortable attire, long pants and comfortable shoes are encouraged
- You will recieve a 20% discount shopping coupon to be used that night!
- If driving - you may park in the Blaisdell parking area or use street parking - as this is a non-profit fundraiser, we are not able to validate or reimburse for parking. Parking is $6, they accept cash only.
- Please leave all personal belongings in your vehicle, there is no secure storage area in the volunteer area.
Thank you for helping Goodwill fulfill its mission of helping people with barriers to employment to achieve self-sufficient and realize their full potential through the power of WORK!
Still have questions? Contact the GLAM! Volunteer Squad: firstname.lastname@example.org