This course covers everything a database administrator needs to know to successfully deploy and maintain a MongoDB database, diagnose performance issues, import and export data from MongoDB and establish the proper backup and restore routines.
MongoDB Training Agenda
Administrators Training, Part I: Day 1
Introduction to MongoDB
- What is MongoDB and Why?
- Core concepts
- Different deployment models
CRUD and the MongoDB Shell
- Introduction to the MongoDB API and the core concepts of documents and collections
- Overview of replication
- Setting up replica sets
Administrators Training, Part II: Day 2
- Overview of sharding
- How sharding affects application design
- Getting information about MongoDB
- Performance indicators
- Typical monitoring setup
- How to integrate with custom monitoring solutions
- Red flags: things to watch for
Backups and Recovery
- mongodump based approaches
- File system/storage level approaches
Additional Topics as Time and Interest Permit
Q & A and Hands-on Work
Purchase of a training ticket(s) is subject to the following terms and conditions: Training Agreement
For questions or more details contact email@example.com.
When & Where
MongoDB University can help customers build, run and deploy applications on MongoDB through professional training and certification. The training enables organizations to improve developer and end-user experience, reduce time to market, decrease deployment and operational costs and lower business risk.