Baja Culinary Tours
San Diego, United States
Come and discover the best of Baja Culinary! What is Baja Culinary it is a unique take on fresh mexican food with a mediterran appeal and savor which is unique to Mexico. Five Star Tours takes you on an incredible journey to taste and discover Baja through your most important sense, taste!
Foodies from all around will visit world class restaurants and establishments that experiment and make Baja Culinary come to life.
This tour is a up close and personal approach to Baja Culinary Culture:
We will visit:
* Mision 19: a upscale restaurant that showcase Baja Culinary to its best by World Famous Chef, Javier Plascencia, which has been featured on New York Times
* El Taller- a chic modern upscale restaurant showcasing nothing else then the best of modern Baja
* Cesars- a Mexican Staple were the original Cesar Salad was invented
* Mescalera- a unique place to enjoy a cocktail before we depart
This is the best tour for you to enjoy and discover Baja Culinary!
* Round Trip Transportation from San Diego to culinary establishments
* Guide at all times
* Meals samples and dishes at restuarants
* Baja Wine Demonstration from various wineries throughout the upcoming Valle de Guadalupe
* Cheese and Jam Pairing from the baja region with a talk on the unique tastes of the region
* Tequila Tastings to enjoy the best of Mexico
* Culinary Demonstration at one establishment with chef talk
* Gratuities at all areas
Costs: $ 169.00 per person
For more information, please contact Five Star Tours at
Toll Free: 1-877-704-0514
Thank you for supporting a women and family owned tour and transportation company
1050 Kettner Blvd.
Five Star Tours
Five Star Tours provides city sightseeing, attraction tours and thoughout Southern California, Mexico and beyond. We also provide charter and group tour services for all San Diego and West Coast attractions. In addition, Cruise Ship Shuttle Services for all Port Terminals.