The media is devoting much attention to sustainability at the individual level: do we recycle, do we conserve energy, do we eat organic food, etc. Yet, the biggest revolution is the one that is taking place at the “macro” level, a revolution that harbors the potential to affect our lives forever. This revolution encompasses a variety of infrastructure projects in building and architecture, transportation and utilities, and is driving innovation in many areas, including segments in which Italian enterprise excels. BAIA has assembled a panel of key industry representatives who will speak to us each from the specific perspective of their industry. We will hear how new energy efficient technologies are revolutionizing building design, public transportation, power generation and the software and tools to make these projects reality.
The panel style discussion will be moderated by Fernando Napolitano, CEO of Booz Allen Hamilton in Italy, and will feature speakers from the following companies:
- John Kennedy - Senior Manager for Sustainable Analysis Products Autodesk. Autodesk is the leader in project and architecture software design tools.
- Bob Manasse - Vice President, Enel Green Power. Enel is the second largest utility in Europe and one of Italy’s leading companies in the world, with operations in the U.S., including California.
- Lorenzo Reffreger - Director of Marketing, AnsaldoBreda. AnsaldoBreda is a leading rail and transportation equipment manufacturer, with light rail projects in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- Greg Howes - CEO, IDEABuilder. IDEAbuilder combines innovative web technologies with robotic manufacturing to take any home from design to production and marketing.
- 6:00-6:30 PM Networking
- 6:30-6:45 PM Introduction
- 6:45-7:30 PM Panel Discussion
- 7:30-8:00 PM Questions and Closing
Registration and Tickets
This event has limited capacity. Early registration is highly recommended.
- General public and BAIA Link members - Early bird: $10
- General public and BAIA Link members: $20
- BAIA individual supporters and BAIA corporate supporters: FREE (with discount code you received via email)
How to become a BAIA Supporter
BAIA Supporters enjoy free or discounted access to all BAIA events. Click below to become a BAIA Individual Supporter now!
Or consider other Supporting Membership levels. For Info, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
BAIA - Business Association Italy America
BAIA is a business network created by and for professionals operating between Italy and the United States. As a nonprofit, BAIA is a collaborative organization open to new members and focused on promoting innovation. BAIA’s mission is to offer its community opportunities to network; to facilitate the open exchange of knowledge between Italy and the US; and to promote a business ecosystem that fosters innovation.