San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Power Athlete HQ is proud to present:
BADGES FOR LIFE
The first competition of it's kind on the beaches of Surf City!
This epic event has been organized to benefit two amazing charities. All proceeds will fund the following:
Huntington Beach Police Officers Widows and Orphans Fund
Charitable funds will go directly towards supporting families of officers injured or killed in the line of duty.
Funding research and aiding children who are fighting a devastating form of pediatric cancer called Neuroblastoma.
- Teams of 4- Scaled and Rx'd Teams will require two male and two female competitors. B4L Badass Division may be any combination of male or female. Team member names are not required upon registration.
- 3 Workouts- The event will consist of 3 separate workouts over the course of the day. Workout details and heats will be announced prior to the event.
- 3 Divisions-
- Scaled: CrossFit experience, comfortable moving moderate weights throughout full ranges of motions including snatch and clean and jerk, and bodyweight movements (pull-ups). [2 males/ 2 females]
- RX'd: Comfortable moving heavy loads, technical movements, and gymnastics movements. [2 males/ 2 females]
- B4L Badass: To register as a B4L Badass all teammates must be affiliated with a police, fire, or armed forces unit/department. You will need to compete in all 3 events with the final event requiring you to wear extra gear that will be provided. Teams competing in this division are eligible for the "First Annual B4L Badasses Award" and of course, endless bragging rights. Again, this award is only granted to the top civil servant team. [any combination of bro-broette badasses]
- Prizes from our Sponsors!
- Only $295 to register the entire team!