ROSE BOWL - HERMOSA BEACH TRANSPORTATION
We reserved two big 50 person buses to take Badger Fans to and from the Rose Bowl Game on January 1st.
Bar opens at 8am with Bloody Mary specials. Plan on arriving by 8:30am. Bus leaves at 9:00am sharp from the Underground in Hermosa Beach so will have time to tailgate and soak in the pre-game festivities at the Rose Bowl. Bus departs Rose Bowl 1 hour after the end of the game.
- Bus has a bathroom
- Fun with Badgers to and from on the party bus
- Don't have to pay for parking, drive or worry about getting behind the wheel after a few pops
- Bus has TVs so will be playing some Badger videos on the way - or maybe BACK TO SCHOOL
- Can bring your own tailgate supplies if not already participating in others
Important Message for Fans who have never been to a Rose Bowl: Attending the Rose Bowl is a full day experience. The tailgate is usually as fun and exciting as the game. Traffic is a major issue when going to the Rose Bowl. This is why we are leaving at 9am sharp...please arrive early to the UG so we can check in and get on the road.
Departure - Hermosa Beach to Rose Bowl
8:30am: Arrive at the Buses and Load-up Outside The Underground Pub
9am SHARP: Bus Heads to the Rose Bowl
10:30am - Arrive at Rose Bowl (Lot K)
Departure - Rose Bowl to Hermosa
1hr after the Game Ends
8pmish- arrive at the Underground
We recommend the Badger Huddle. If you choose not to attend the Badger Huddle, there is plenty of green space (though not immediately next to the bus) that you can set-up your tailgate. Whether you attend the huddle or not, everyone should have BYO supplies for the bus trip and tailgate.
Tailgating on the Bus: Drinking (Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic) and Eating is Allowed - we have a $300 deposit though so keep it clean or you will be billed
Tailgating before the Game: Space is limited next to the Bus, however plenty of green space is available around the stadium.
The official Tailgate party of Wisconsin Alumni Association. Includes all you can eat and all you can drink. Beer included.
At the official Badger pregame tailgate, you’ll enjoy:
· Bucky Badger, the UW Spirit Squad, Marching Band, and plenty of Badger camaraderie.
· Live music by BAD PENNY, one of LA’s best classic rock bands.
Time: 10:30am - 1pm
How to Purchase Ticket: Order your BADGER BLAST/HUDDLE tickets today!
What to Bring:
The Bus driver will be staying with the bus for the entire day. You will access to the bus the entire time.
- Cooler - Pre and Post Game Tailgate Food and Drink - space is limited, coolers will be kept below the bus
- Check the weather but temperature typically drops by the Rose Bowl after 4pm and gets coldish - not Wisconsin cold but cold enough to warn out of towners (67F high/47F low)
- Beverages for Bus Ride
There is a 24 hour parking ramp a block away on Hermosa Ave and 13th Street - $1.25 an hour - can use credit card. Free 12 hour parking is available on Valley Drive about 6 blocks away off of Pier Avenue.
Post Rose Bowl Gathering
The Badger Bus Party continues at The Underground after the game. ON WI!
DON'T DELAY, SIGN UP NOW, SPACE IS LIMITED!
When & Where
Los Angeles Badgers
Los Angeles Badgers is the Los Angeles Chapter of the Wisconsin Alumni Association. LAB hosts many events throughout the year encouraging fellow Badgers to learn, explore, and cheer. LAB also provides local scholarships for Los Angeles based students to attend the UW. www.LABadgers.com