San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FUNDRAISER FOR HANDSON NEW ORLEANS
How to Enter Bacchanalia Wine Tasting:
1. Form a team of 1-3 people.
2. Teams of 2 or 3 can use the group registration EventBrite feature. Name and home & email addresses are required of all team members.
3. Teams bring 3 bottles of the SAME PINOT NOIR.
4. There is no minimum or maximum you spend on a bottle.
5. Turn in the bottles of wine at the event.
6. Two bottles are uncorked for blind tasting and scoring by the crowd. The third bottle is placed in reserve.
7. First, Second, and Third place teams split the reserve of unopened bottles!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
When & Where
HandsOn New Orleans
To engage, empower, and transform our community through volunteer service.
HandsOn achieves its mission through collaborative community partnerships and a suite of synergistic programs:
The Volunteer Engagement program recruits and engages volunteers.
The Community Revitalization program identifies and collaborates with community partners to plan, execute, and sustain projects.
The Disaster Management program is a holistic approach to disaster response.
Since March of 2006, HandsOn New Orleans and our volunteers have:
- Engaged 35,000+ volunteers
- Completed 600,000 hours of service
- Saved the community $13 million through volunteer time