Bacchanalia 2013: Pinot Noir
Thursday, March 21, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT)
New Orleans, LA
FUNDRAISER FOR HANDSON NEW ORLEANS
How to Enter Bacchanalia Wine Tasting:
1. Form a team of 1-3 people.
2. Teams of 2 or 3 can use the group registration EventBrite feature. Name and home & email addresses are required of all team members.
3. Teams bring 3 bottles of the SAME PINOT NOIR.
4. There is no minimum or maximum you spend on a bottle.
5. Turn in the bottles of wine at the event.
6. Two bottles are uncorked for blind tasting and scoring by the crowd. The third bottle is placed in reserve.
7. First, Second, and Third place teams split the reserve of unopened bottles!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
When & Where
HandsOn New Orleans
To engage, empower, and transform our community through volunteer service.
We promote service in New Orleans through four initiatives:
Volunteer Leaders train local volunteers to lead ongoing service projects for nonprofit partner organizations.
Neighboring empowers residents of the 7th Ward and Central City neighborhoods to meet community needs.
Hands@Work designs and executes custom short-term volunteer projects for corporate groups.
Volunteer Housing maintains a 42-bed bunkhouse facility to house visiting volunteer teams.
Since March of 2006, HandsOn New Orleans and our volunteers have:
Engaged 35,000+ volunteers
Completed 600,000 hours of service
Saved the community $13 million through volunteer time