Bacchanalia 2013: Cabernet Sauvignon
Thursday, November 14, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CST)
New Orleans, LA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Bacchanalia is a competitive wine tasting fundraiser for HandsOn New Orleans featuring any Cabernet Sauvignon.
How to Enter Bacchanalia Wine Tasting:
1. Form a team of 1-3 people.
2. Purchase tickets to Bacchanalia. Teams of 2 or 3 can use the group registration EventBrite feature.
3. Your team should bring three bottles of the same Cabernet Sauvignon to enter into the competition.
4. There is no minimum or maximum amount you can spend on a bottle.
5. Turn in your three bottles when you check-in at the event. Two bottles are uncorked for blind tasting, and the third is placed in reserve.
6. At the end of the night, guests will vote on their favorite wine.
7. The First, Second, and Third place teams win the reserve of unopened bottles!
When & Where
HandsOn New Orleans
To engage, empower, and transform our community through volunteer service.
HandsOn achieves its mission through collaborative community partnerships and a suite of synergistic programs:
The Volunteer Engagement program recruits and engages volunteers.
The Community Revitalization program identifies and collaborates with community partners to plan, execute, and sustain projects.
The Disaster Management program is a holistic approach to disaster response.
Since March of 2006, HandsOn New Orleans and our volunteers have:
- Engaged 35,000+ volunteers
- Completed 600,000 hours of service
- Saved the community $13 million through volunteer time