Baby Sitter Training and Certification
Saturday, November 17, 2012 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Become a Trained and Certified Babysitter
Be Your Own Boss - Youthtrepreneur Series
hosted by the
Home Education Association and Co-ops of Georgia, Inc.
A small investment into your own business. Make money for the holidays and year round by being your own boss with credentials!
Help your child or a young person to get a jump on finding a summer job or waiting for working permits
Babysitting ~ Because You Care...Prepare.
What you need to know and what every parent wants in a safe and responsible babysitter!
Interviewing for the job, making responsible decisions, supervising, playing with children and providing basic care are just a few essentials taught in this course.
Designed for 11 to 17 year olds, this Babysitter’s Training & Certification course can help you (American Red Cross approved training materials):
- Care for children and infants.
- Be a good leader and role model.
- Make good decisions and solve problems.
- Keep the children you baby-sit and yourself safe
- Handle emergencies such as injuries, illnesses and household accidents.
- Write resumes and interview for jobs.
- Understand what it means to be in business for yourself and the value of creating your own income
- And much more!
Participants will enroll in a three hour video and lecture training course:
- All participants will receive a baby sitter handbook and business kit.
- participate in baby sitter scenarios and role play
- participants will receive baby sitter certification and certificate at the conslusion of this 3 hour course
- must bring one passport sized photo for their wallet sized baby sitter certification identification card.
The baby sitter handbook and business kit includes all the essential supplies needed to run a successful babysitting business, including business cards, client address book, reward stickers, parent checklists and is packed with information for sitters, such as sitter secrets and top-notch tips. Stay organized by storing the handbook and supplies inside the business kit binder.
Complete this course in just one day and begin babysitting the next!
To enroll in course, RSVP name, email, and telephone number to: email@example.com or call (678) 622-0480.
Online registration at: www.heacofga.org
*Seating may be limited - Online registration is encouraged - Discounts available for groups of 5 or more.
When & Where
The Home School Association and Co-ops of Georgia, Inc.