This networking event is FREE but we will be selling meal vouchers for $5 this can be used to purchase ONLY food. Drinks and pastries are seperate. Purchase your early bird special NOW prior to the day of event.
If you would like to purchase a meal voucher at the time of register please send an e-mail with count total.
Come networking with other business elite women in South Florida. RSVP now limited space available
When & Where
Business Women Who Brunch
Business Women Who Brunch is a networking soriée that creates a positive place of interest for new and existing women entrepreneurs to socialize. The organization provides a forum for professionals to expand their businesses through networking. Business Women Who Brunch was founded by Avashayé N. A. Gidden who started an eboutique store. In the great mist of seeking advice and reaching out for support from previously established businesses. After 4 years of successfully building an online empire, I decided to create this trusted haven for upcoming and established women entrepreneurs. This exclusive soirée provides the opportunity to exchange advice, information, clients, and gain referrals and the essential tools woman entrepreneur needs.
What does Business Women Who Brunch do: Host different events providing our members/ future members the chance to showcase their businesses, or simply just gather to exchange ideas, strategies, or get help? The events range but not limited to different soirée festivals, and brunch.
Here are some of the top reasons to become a member of this exclusive trusted haven.
1. Networking: make new contacts, and foster friendships
2. Trusted Haven: socialize, build clientele
3. Business Referrals: People contact B.W.W.B goods and/or services. (Only registered members are referred.)
4. Marketing/Advertisements: display picture on our website, logo/ business name added on banners.
5. Discount: save on upcoming events, festivals, banners, flyers
6. Community Giveback: be the first for consideration for community involvements events.
7. Professional Developments: access to informative workshops.
B.W.W.B is a networking soirée dedicated to women in business we accept and recognize sponsorship from all. To become a sponsor e-mail email@example.com or Contact: Avashayé 954-603-6095
Some of our sponsors includes Wal*Mart, PaPa Johns, Golden Krust, Jamaica Cultural Development Center, and iRock Reggae Lounge.
- Is there a ID requirement?
- Is my registeration/ticket transferrable?
- What are the refund policy?