San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Now Accepting Reservations for THE Best Holiday Luncheon in Town!
THE BRITISH AMERICAN BUSINESS COUNCIL LOS ANGELES
54TH ANNUAL CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2013 | 11:30 AM
Single Tickets: $140 (Members) | $160 (Non-Members)
Special Holiday Toy Drive Benefiting Children's Hospital Los Angeles
We encourage everyone to bring new, hospital-friendly toys for CHLA patients (but no stuffed animals, please). Items should be in the original packaging and should not be gift-wrapped. CLICK HERE for a suggested list of items.
$25,000 PRESENTING SPONSOR (Contact us for Presenting Sponsor benefits)
$10,000 GOLD SPONSORSHIP
- One VIP Table for ten (10) guests with premiere position near the Head Table
- Sponsorship of the Champagne Reception
- Gold Sponsor recognition and logo with hyperlink prominently displayed on BABC LA website
- Gold Sponsor designation on event signage, invitations, emails and newsletters surrounding the event *
- Lead Position full page color ad in the keepsake Program Book given to each guest *
$5,000 SILVER SPONSORSHIP
- One VIP Table for ten (10) guests with premium seating
- Sponsorship of Silent Auction or Table Centerpieces
- Silver Sponsor recognition and logo with hyperlink prominently displayed on BABC LA website
- Silver Sponsor recognition on event signage, invitations, emails and newsletters surrounding the event *
- Silver Sponsor recognition and full page ad in the keepsake Program Book given to each guest *
$2,500 BRONZE SPONSORSHIP
- One Table for ten (10) guests with preferred seating
- Bronze Sponsor recognition and logo with hyperlink prominently displayed on BABC LA website
- Bronzle Sponsor recognition on event signage, emails and newsletters surrounding the event *
- Bronze Sponsor recognition and full page ad in the keepsake Program Book given to each guest *
Program Book, Silent Auction, Grand Raffle and Table Favors
Take advantage of a wonderful opportunity to market your products and services to a select group of dignitaries and business professionals, giving significant exposure to decision-makers who are eager to network and expand opportunities with like-minded companies who support the objectives of the BABCLA. All donations will be gratefully acknowledged in the program book.
Purchase your full color ad in the Program Book today. Save 20% on most advertising if paid in full by December 2nd
|FULL COLOR AD SIZE
A half inch white border will surround each ad, so entire ad space may be filled with artwork
|RATE||Until Nov 27th
|Quarter Page (vertical orientation: 3 ½ wide x 4 ¾ tall)||$200||$160|
|Half Page (horizontal orientation: 7 ½ wide x 4 ¾ tall)||$400||$320|
|Full Page (7 ½ wide x 10 tall)||$800||$640|
|Center Page (7 ½ wide x 10 tall)||$1,200||$960|
|Front Inside Cover (7 ½ wide x 10 tall))||$3,000|
|Back Inside Cover (7 ½ wide x 10 tall)||$3,000|
|Back Cover (8 ½ x 11 + .25 bleed if images or colors bleed to edge)||$5,000|
|ADDITIONAL FEES (if applicable)||FEE|
|Design Fee (if the BABC LA designs / typesets your ad)||$50|
|Artwork is provided but must be scanned or altered (not press ready)||$25|
|Press Fee (for artwork received after the deadline)||$50|
Program Deadline is Thursday, December 5, 2013
Camera Ready Artwork and any photos/logos must be Press Resolution (300 dpi) PDF, JPEG or TIFF files. Artwork must be received by email to joanne (at) babcla.org by Thursday, December 5, 2013. If applicable, remember to include additional charges for artwork that is not Camera Ready (must be scanned, altered or designed by the BABC LA) or is submitted after the deadline.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Absolutely! Please email us the details in advance
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
There will be a registration list at the door, but please bring your ticket if you are able to do so.
What is the refund policy?
Refunds are subject to a small service fee (approximately $10 per ticket) to cover our admin and cc fees. NO REFUNDS AFTER DECEMBER 10TH.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Please let us know in advance if the name needs to change on your registration.
When & Where
British American Business Council Los Angeles
The British American Business Council Los Angeles is part of the largest transatlantic business network, with 23 chapters and 2,500 member companies, including many of the world’s largest multinationals, based in major business centers throughout North America and the United Kingdom.