So you ran a successful crowdfunding campaign. What next?
This is a Crowdfunding 201 class and addressed to the campaign fulfillment.
A successful crowdfunding campaign can turn into a successful business, but the transition can be treacherous if you’re not prepared. At (Title pending), Indiegogo’s Kate Drane will share the stories and techniques of businesses that have managed this well, highlight common pitfalls from tax issues to contributor communication, and address the logistical challenge of perk fulfillment.
This class is designed to cover the following topics:
- Sharing the tactics of successful campaigns
- Focus on how crowdfunding changes the way you start a business
- Tax implications of crowdfunding
- How to ensure that your campaign is designed for feasible fulfillment
- How to execute, communicate, and develop a fulfillment strategy.
About Kate Drane
Kate really believes in the power of we over me. Crowdfunding is a perfect demonstration of this. Last fall she ran a campaign for my small business The Can Van, which really helped her to hone her skills. Additionally, she is lucky enough to live and breathe crowdfunding everyday in her day job as an Engagement Lead at Indiegogo. Every week she interacts with dozens of entrepreneurs and community leaders to train them how to use this resource more effectively.
When & Where