AWT February Fundraiser: Exploring Career Paths in IT & Tech Leadership
Wednesday, February 26, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Advancing Women in Technology (AWT) February Forum
The Journey: Exploring the Many Career Paths in IT and Technology Leadership
The first in our 2014 series of forums is devoted to helping you explore and manage your personal career portfolio includes a diverse panel of successful technology leaders who will share the story of their path in IT.
- Hear from leaders who have advanced within IT as CIOs, CTOs, and those who have transitioned to business leadership
- Learn about the many forms an IT career can take, from data scientist to web designer to social media expert
- Build a strong network to help guide you throughout your career
Your technical background is a highly valued asset -- learn how to leverage it to open the door to exciting new roles within IT and across your organization.
Moderator Geraldine Ramezani, CTO, Toyota Financial Services, will be joined by panelists representing a who's who of local technology business leaders:
- Carmella Cassetta, SVP/President Online Division, Corinthian Colleges Inc.
- Chad Johnson, VP IT, United Healthcare
- Julie Sokol, CIO, Irvine Company
- Marshall Toplansky, Managing Director, KPMG
- Dawn Trautman, SVP of IT and Business Strategy, Pacific Life
100% of the profits from this event benefit the AWT Charitable Foundation, which awards annual scholarships to women studying at Southern California colleges in pursuit of a career in technology. Since 2007, the AWT Charitable Foundation has awarded $50,000 in scholarships. With your support we can make it and provide an even greater contribution to the education of women in technology in the coming years!