San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Anal sex is one of the most common sexual fantasies and more people are trying it than ever before. The best way to make sure that it’s fun, safe, and pleasurable is to know what you’re doing. Sex and relationship coach Charlie Glickman literally wrote the book and he’s here to make sure that your anal adventures leave you with a smile. Come find out:
- the three key ingredients to amazing anal play
- useful anatomy tips that will maximize your pleasure
- how to avoid common problems and keep things feeling sexy
- massage techniques to build arousal and enhance relaxation
- ways to combine anal stimulation with other kinds of sex
- how to pick the right sex toys for you and your partner
- prostate massage moves that’ll curl your guy’s toes
- tips for anal intercourse and pegging
- valuable safety tips to keep things feeling great
This workshop will include a live demonstration so you can see how it all comes together. Whether you’re totally new to anal play or you’re looking for new ways to make it even more fun, Charlie will make sure you have everything you need to have awesome anal sex!
People of all genders, sexual orientations, and relationship configurations are welcome.
When & Where
Charlie Glickman PhD is a sexuality speaker, trainer, writer, blogger, and coach. He’s certified as a sexological bodyworker and has been working in this field for over 20 years. His areas of focus include sex & shame, sex-positivity, queer issues, masculinity & gender, communities of erotic affiliation, and many sexual & relationship practices. Charlie is also the co-author of The Ultimate Guide to Prostate Pleasure: Erotic Exploration for Men and Their Partners. Find out more about him at www.charlieglickman.com or on Twitter and Facebook For more info about Charlie’s sex coaching and sexological bodywork services, check out this page.