Awaken Peace From the Inside Out on New Year's Eve!
During this 20 hour, 12 minute meditation event, you are invited to connect, commune, and create Peace through meditation, education and yoga. We have included leaders from the community to come share meditation, utilizing their unique gifts and talents.
There will be classes from the School of Metaphysics, The Wellness Center, Urban Yoga, Indigo Yoga, and the Art of Living.
Enjoy live music from Dennis Smith of the Leadership Lighthouse group and Daniel Katsuk as well!
Please join us, whether for your own personal meditation (our goal is to have at least one person meditating at all times for 20 hours and 12 minutes!) or for any of the group events below and attached. We look forward to sharing and connecting with you in the name of Peace this New Year’s Eve. Love offerings are appreciated!
The 20 hour 12 minute meditation will begin at 5:00 a.m. on Saturday, December 31st and will end at 1:12 a.m. on Sunday, January 1st 2012. The event will take place at:
Schedule of Events:
- 6:00-8:00 a.m.- Kundalini Yoga & Meditation with Laura La Fontaine
- 8:30- 9:00 a.m.- Breakfast and live music with Dennis Smith
- 9:00-10:30 a.m.- Yoga Class with Kelsey de la Torre from Indigo Yoga and meditation with the School of Metaphysics
- 10:30 - 12:00 p.m.- Kundalini Yoga & Meditation with Marquel Sangeeta Kaur
- 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.- Potluck and open discussion on the Universal Peace Covenant~ What does Peace mean to you?
- 2:00 - 3:30 p.m.-Yoga Class & Meditation with Lauren Doeren of Urban Yoga
- 4:00 -5:30 p.m.- Meditation for the chakras with Scarlet Meyerson
- 6:00- 7:00 p.m.- Meditation with Kirti Salwe from the Art of Living
- 8:00- 10:00 p.m.- Potluck and Live Music by Daniel Katsük
- 10:00- 11:30 p.m.- Presentation on "Discovering Your Soul-Mate" & Meditation- by The School of Metaphysics
- 11:30 p.m.- 12:30 a.m.- Universal Hour of Peace*
*The Universal Hour of Peace is an event that is done across the United States in every School of Metaphysics Branch. Beginning at 11:30p.m., we will prepare to read the Universal Peace Covenant with open discussion, read the Covenant at 12:00 a.m., and complete the hour with an open eyed meditation until 1:00 a.m. New Year’s Day.
Please join us to peacefully and lovingly end 2011, and welcome 2012 Mindfully united, as One, in thoughts of Peace.
Peace be with you All Ways.
Peace Ambassador, Fort Worth Branch
The School of Metaphysics
Have questions about Awaken Peace From the Inside Out on New Year's Eve!?
Contact The School of Metaphysics Fort Worth Branch