Avoiding Disaster: Practical methods business can take to avoid calamity
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We have all heard of Disaster Recovery. Everyone has likely been warned that certain doom is just beyond the horizon if you fail to backup your data. While these are the facts, have you ever experienced a data disaster? Fortunately, the majority of us have not.
This workshop will emphasize methods and means to avoid disaster before it strikes. We’ll discuss proven methods to recover your business should you be effected by a natural or manmade disaster that impacts your business.
During this 90 minute workshop we will review:
· Data protection – facts and fiction
· Modern backup methodologies – what should we relegate to history and what lessons can we learn from the technological past
· Disaster Avoidance 101 – are you prepared
· Building an information systems / I.T. disaster plan
· Business continuity vs. Disaster Recovery - what’s the difference?
· Practical steps that you can take to safeguard your business IT & data assets.
Business owners, senior IT executives, and risk mitigation personnel are encouraged to attend. We won’t be talking tech, we will be focusing on strategic methods you can use that leverage technology to protect your business.
11/28/12 – 50-500 employee companies
When & Where
2424 North Davidson Street
Charlotte, N.C. 28205